“Ridiculous service & staff - almost laughable.”
Review of Jollibee Liverpool

Jollibee Liverpool
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 606 of 1 921 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Welcome to Jollibee! We’ve been serving our delicious Chickenjoy, Jolly Spaghetti, and Yumburgers all over the world since 1978. We like to think of our menu as a joyous mashup of Western comfort food served with a Southeast Asian twist. Intrigued? Great! Come experience our famous Filipino hospitality as well as the juiciest, tastiest, and crispiest fried chicken around. See you soon!
Reviewed 5 April 2021

The food is never the issue at Jollibee and is always up to standard. However, this is the first Jollibee chain that I have visited where I am actually appalled at the service from all of the staff.

It is clear that the team still have a lot of training to do even after months of being open; or better yet, actually hire individuals with the slightest experience in hospitality.

In one day, I made two visits. My first visit took 30 minutes with just a small order of 2 meals - after waiting ridiculous time, there wasn’t even an “I’m sorry for the wait” and to top it off, we had to walk back as they forgot to include cutlery.

My second visit after that (2 hours after) I ordered 2 cheeseburgers (on their own) so I thought surely this can’t take long. After 10 minutes of waiting, I went up to the counter and kindly asked a member of staff the update regarding my order. To which she replied, “we’ve ran out of burgers - we were going to swap it with chicken burger” The fact that this wasn’t communicated to the counter prior to me ordering and paying was laughable. How can team members not know what is in stock and what wasn’t? Or better yet; make an announcement to all customers waiting that if anyone had ordered burgers they were out of stock.

Please reevaluate and reconsider the logistics of how the team operates at Jollibee Liverpool.

Also, there was a young man who appeared unbothered by the whole situation going on in the restaurant with no care or intuition. To top it off, he continued to walk around the open kitchen and serving customers with the mask half way down his face - what is the point in that? Truly a disappointment.

Date of visit: April 2021
Jollibee UK, Customer Engagement Manager at Jollibee Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi tabiel, we're sorry to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations this time around. Thanks so much for your feedback, we've taken it on-board.

Please feel free to send us an email at hello@jollibee.uk with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Much hype but not reflected in the food. Very avearge chicken burger - certainly lacking in any taste. I think the much cheaper opposition is better by quite a long way.
Staff not remarkably happy either !! No thanks you just the pass of a bag mmmm
Not for a revisit

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Howard-Liverpool

Hi Howard-Liverpool, at Jollibee, we take extra steps to ensure our customers are provided the best quality and care. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, your feedback helps us to improve our service for everyone.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Clean restaurant, friendly service and Fantastic Food. Crispy Fresh Chicken and the Rice Bowl Wow!!

100% worth a visit when you get a chance.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Me and a big group of friends went again in Jollibee Liverpool sometime in December. Yet again, it didn’t disappoint us with how jolly we all been while we ordered and eaten our favourite foods there...Me personally I ordered my favourite spaghetti with chicken, burger steak with rice and pineapple juice.And once we have eaten there, a takeaway is a must...!!! Another bag full of different varieties from Jollibee to keep us going until we are allowed again to visit there once Covid lockdown is finished.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

I was delighted when I heard Jollibee was coming to Liverpool and even more excited when I found out it could get it deliveroo'ed to my work....especially as the restaurant itself is far to busy for anyone to go to.
I had only ever tried the London branch and im glad to say the standard is the same. I stand by that jollibee is good different to kfc and the skin certainly stays crisper for longer; tasting more like pork rinds than chicken skin and the sweet spaghetti is a frankfurter lovers dream! My colleagues say the gravy is better than KFC! I am personally a fan of Jollibee...go in with an open mind.

Date of visit: December 2020