All reviews lime street station continental breakfast train station huge tv night porter budget hotel empire theatre yogurt city centre staff were lovely tea and coffee making facilities saturday night stayed for two nights liner hotel excellent value for money ideal location short stay
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Fantastic location and amazing staff couldn’t do enough for you. Very clean rooms. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Liverpool. Liverpool is by far the best city in the country to go out in I just loved it.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank John N
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I have just returned home to Wales from my weekend stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel Liverpool, and what an lovely weekend my friends and I had. The staff were absolutely amazing, friendly, gave a us an amazing welcome and nothing was too much bother. James and ‘keith’ need a personal mention as they were brilliant to us during our stay! Thank you so much!!
Natalie

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank natalieosgreen
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd visit to the Lord Nelson and l can't fault it. Clean, location is perfect, nothing is too much for the staff..and great value for money. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when in Liverpool. Perfect.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Debra H
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights as a couple, lovely clean budget hotel. Stayed in a refurbished room again very clean .Had continental breakfast in relaxing lounge , friendly waitresses , short walk into town , would definitely stay here again .

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank leaht435
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Decent hotel to stay in if you are going to the theatre. Would not use this hotel if I was staying in Liverpool for anything else as it is very noisy. The staff were good and the breakfast was ok. Easy to get to the theatre and the railway station from here

Date of stay: March 2018