“Jackie Spencer’s Beatle Tour”

Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide
Ranked #5 of 74 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, I'm Jackie and I've been a Beatle Fan all my life, and professionally qualified Tour Guide for 20 fun filled years. I've been Liverpool's OFFICIAL Beatleguide since 1995. My private tailor made tours are the real deal for discerning Beatle Fans planning the trip of a lifetime - satisfaction guaranteed. They're not the cheapest, but they are chauffeur driven by my lovely sidekicks so I can give you my full attention. As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide I also offer general sightseeing tours. walking tours & step on guiding for coach companies. The Blue Badge is the top qualification for professional tour guides in the UK, and a guarantee of excellence. Most importantly, I'm a Liverpudlian born and bred, Love Liverpool, Love The Beatles, and would love to share my city with you.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been remiss in not getting on TripAdvisor sooner and bragging about Jackie. She spent a day with our small group and took us all over Liverpool. She is a wealth of knowledge and has both factual and fun information to share. Our highlight had to be when one of our group (who has a Beatles tribute band in USA) was told he could play Paul McCartney’s childhood piano! We had a great singalong that moved us all to tears of pure joy. Jackie, thank you for a truly magical day
I hope to do it all again someday soon!

2  Thank bseymour60
"wealth of knowledge"
"amazing tour"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely day learning all about Liverpool and The Beatles. Jackie is the best ever tour guide. Even stopped for a quick bite to eat at a famous pub.

2  Thank Loretta D
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Jackie is the best. I have been to Liverpool 7 times and toured with Jackie twice. Her knowledge of The Beatles and the town of Liverpool is amazing. If you a huge Beatle fan like me, or just someone who wants to learn more about their history, Jackie is your person. I'd like to believe I know a lot about the Beatles, but she always amazes me with her knowledge. I learn something new every time. Her van is very comfortable and easy to get in and out to see the sites. I know I will be in Liverpool again, and will book another tour with her!

2  Thank maccanut57
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have dreamed of visiting Liverpool and seeing the historic Beatles sites. When my wife and I were planning the trip, I researched for the best tour guide and Jackie Spencer was a consistent answer. So, we booked the ultimate tour with her, a 2 day chauffeured private tour called "Every Little Thing". It was fantastic. She is knowledgeable, friendly, passionate about what she does and she is just a lovely person who is fun to be with. In addition to all the great sites and experiences that she had planned, she is flexible and tailors things to your interests, desires and knowledge level. The tour included all the well known sites, and many lesser visited sites. This 2 day tour also included meeting and spending time with two of the original Quarrymen and Freda Kelly, the Beatles Fan Club secretary. We had an amazing time and feel like we made a new great friend in Jackie. Do yourself a favor and book Jackie, whether it for a short tour or long. But, you should book early because she's in demand. I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Liverpool and, it will definitely include more time with Jackie. Thanks, Jackie.

1  Thank Marc K
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I recently went on a private Beatles tour with Jackie, and she truly made Liverpool come alive We saw some very fun and different Beatles sights, and she kindly arranged to pick me up at the end of a Forthlin Rd. tour and then drop me off at the train station at day's end. In between, she wove magic. Roag Best's tour of the Casbah was just fantastic, and my day's highlight was the private session Jackie arranged for me with two of the Quarrymen. Clearly Jackie is respected by the Beatle p/layers insiders of Liverpool, and singing along in the car with her was a blast. She has every song imaginable on her iPad. Well worth a day at least!

1  Thank bonniecrail