Reviews (1 679)
1 679 results
1 136
1 136
All reviews stayed here an early morning flight meal deal thyme restaurant john lennon next morning car park good nights sleep excellent value for money family room comfortable room all you can eat excellent stay overnight stay budget hotel city centre breakfast was excellent
472 - 477 of 1 679 reviews
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Fantastic place to stay when flying from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Food, Room, Parking and Service was first class. Staff were on hand to assist with any query and were helpful and curteous- would highly recommend :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We had a Brilliant stay at the Premier Inn John Lennon airport Liverpool
Staff more than helpful,Room very clean and comfortable,All you can eat breakfast was Brilliant
Can't fault anything. Would stay here anytime and would definitely recommend. 5 star excellence for us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The lady behind the bar who really I cant remember her name was boss, she made me feel welcome and also was friendly yet she was on the same level which I really do appreciate. Even when I overslept and missed my flight her reaction made me laugh haha

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is a transit hotel, so expect lots of activity. My plan was to travel there the evening before my flight to avoid a very early and long journey to the airport on the morning of the departure, thereby ensuring a decent sleep.
I found the customer service in the restaurant was poor, reception service was good but the biggest gripe was the noise in the room from an adjacent function room which had a disco going till after midnight.
Avoid room numbers from 17 to 24 on the ground floor if you want to avoid a sleepless night, or take ear plugs.
This is a 2/3 star hotel which is overpriced for a transit hotel. Having stayed in a 4 star hotel the weekend before, which cost less per night than this one, was luxurious and the sleep quality was excellent despite being in a busy city centre, this Premier Inn is overpriced and not as good as others I have stayed in.

Room tip: Avoid rooms 17 to 24 on the ground floor at weekends.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Liverpool John Lennon Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Hi Mick,

Thank you for sharing your review.

It's disappointing to learn that you were unsatisfied with your visit to the hotel. At Premier Inn we hope for our guests to enjoy a comfortable stay and I apologise that we failed to provide this for you.

I will be contacting you directly via private message so that we can look into this further and help to resolve the issues.

Kind regards

Sharelle

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here in August for a night with work. The hotel is fine and clean and the beds comfy etc. But due to other circumstances I will never return to this hotel... and after the way they handled my complaint it's highly unlikely I will stay at another premier inn again!

While I was eating the starter for my meal on the night I arrived, I felt something metallic in my mouth... it turned out to be a metal bolt. How it got there I have no idea.
I understand accidents happen and the chances of staff noticing this were slim to none. However, it was their complaint handling skills which left me annoyed and disappointed. How a leading hotel chain can't even handle and respond to a complaint is beyond me.

I complained to the hotel when it happened, then also tried to call them. They supplied an email address while I was on hold so I hung up and sent an email... don't even bother sending an email as you will constantly have to chase to get a reply, I don't think throughout the whole process that they freely offered me any information without me chasing for it. I also called back and tried to speak to someone, after 40
Minutes on hold I finally got through and they logged my complaint! Only by me telling them it should be logged.

I went back and forth with Premier Inn for 3 months Trying to get a response to find out how the bolt got in my soup. I supplied my mobile phone number as I was finally told the Operations Manager would be in touch with me. You can imagine how annoyed I was when I spoke to my colleague, who I had been in business with, to find out the Operations Manager had called her to apologise! She wasn't the one who had the metal bolt in her mouth or the one who had had to chase to try and get a response and ensure this was properly logged as a near miss so that it didn't happen to anyone else.

To this date I have still not had an apology, and no explanation as to how the bolt got in my Soup!

Premier Inn really need to work on their customer service before I will consider returning to any of their hotels!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Liverpool John Lennon Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience.

We're pleased to hear that you were comfortable at the hotel, however I'm concerned to learn about what happened at the restaurant. I regret that this occurred and must apologise for the way that your complaint was handled.

As you have not yet heard from the Operations Manager directly, I will be contacting you directly via private message.

Kind regards