“Awesome ”

Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Viva Brazil Churrascaria is an authentic, Brazilian style Steakhouse. The concept is simple, Viva Brazil gives you more – more of everything… food, service and atmosphere.Once seated, your Brazilian style dining experience begins. Guests are given the chance to relax and enjoy one of their favourite cocktails, make a selection from our list of hand-picked fine wines, or you can head straight over to our choose from our selection of seasonal salads and side dishes.The real experience begins as our troop of Passadors (Carvers) move from table to table, offering over fifteen select cuts of Steak, Lamb, Pork, Chicken and Sausages, all slow roasted over our charcoal barbeque and expertly carved at the table. To further accompany this feast, dishes such as garlic mashed potatoes, polenta, fried banana and artisan cheese breads are served to your table for you to enjoy.Your Brazilian experience would not be complete without one of our hard to resist Caipirinha cocktails. The national drink of Brazil, mixed together using only Cachaca rum, freshly squeezed limes and Sugar. At Viva Brazil, we bring the bar to you with our bespoke mobile cocktail stations. Let our experienced bartenders mix and serve freshly prepared drinks at the comfort of your own table!Join us for a dining experience that dates back hundreds of years to the cowboys of Southern Brazil. Times may have changed, but we’re sure that our food, service and hospitality, is just how they would’ve loved it!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just took the Wife for lunch....
Eaten at other Brazilian restaurants and this one did not disappoint me and the Wife.
Service. Excellent
Food. Excellent and plentiful.
Atmosphere. Brilliant.
Will be back with my Meat eating family.
Big respect...

Write a ReviewReviews (1 710)

85 - 89 of 1 710 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with an all meat restaurant. The Scottish waiter was very friendly and always came back with the rarer meats instead of well done, which was very much appreciated. I have no complaints about this place, they even have a free salad bar, which I didn't bother with.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We visited on a Wednesday night. There were 6 of us and we all opted for the full Rodizio - normally priced at £26.95 but as it was a Wednesday there was a special offer which was £20 and included half a bottle of wine per person. Bargain!!

The waiter (Joao) introduced himself at the start and explained the process. He then started coming round with different meats on skewers. It was all really tasty and Joao was great -- very polite and patient with us, and giving is extra meat if we asked for it. At the end he asked us if we wanted any extra skewers of our favourites. I don't think the salad & veg selection is huge, but it is sufficient.

We outstayed our welcome a bit (all the other tables were empty and the waiters were waiting to go home by about 11ish), but even then Joao was really polite to us.

The restaurant is really beautiful, especially the bar area. It feels quite high-end, although at the same time very relaxed.

Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I had visited a viva Brazil, It was very tasty and lots of choice.
Staff were really friendly and professional, service was excellent and food was excellent.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Came here for a weekday night out whilst visiting Liverpool. all of the cuts were expertly prepared and were delicious, as too was the salad bar, service was good except I find the process of the getting a repeat of a serving of meat disappointing. Having been to a few other Brazilian restaurants before I was quite surprised by how limited the unlimited element really was. Price was quite acceptable and wine menu was decent, overall I'd say it's worth a visit as long as you can arrive before 5pm, I would have been disappointed if I had paid the evening prices for the quantity of food received.