7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$130
1 600
1 049
1 600
1 049
All reviews liver building the club lounge albert dock city centre river view car park family room reception staff within easy walking distance hotel is in a great location enjoyable stay stayed here for one night mersey gym waterfront doorman bathrobes
Selected filters
27 - 32 of 3 154 reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel with nice pool area! We stayed here over the past weekend and had a great time, the staff were very friendly and accommodating as we arrived really early and they took our before so we could explore the city prior to check in. They also looked after the bags on the day we left til we needed to pick them again that evening.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel take an additional £50 off you when checking in to cover "anything you might use", completely vague when queried. I like many others pay for drinks etc if I choose to have one so don't understand this policy & feel it is a fraudulent way of extracting more money from guests & then take days to return back to your account. Upon arriving at room 327 we immediately noticed the state of the very dated bathroom. 4 cracked floor tiles, weird mouldy pattern on the wall tiles, sticky rectangular panels on the side of the bath & a shower curtain, not seen one since I was very young. The shower was ancient & water poured out of every area making the power of the shower pathetic. No way that I could have washed my hair unless I had several spare hours. Reported this on our way out for the evening to an unhelpful receptionist who pulled faces when I asked if it was under renovation as the room & bathroom were from different eras. She said nobody had ever complained about the bathrooms yet I have seen many reviews on here saying the same. Just wish I had read them before visiting as it was my husband that made the booking. Returned late that night to find that the shower was not only not fixed but was worse. Reported again the next day, still the same. We stayed 2 nights-Fri 23/7 & Sat 24th. Spa was full of kids taking up every available bench or chair with their clothes strewn everywhere. Not a relaxing atmosphere at all. Jacuzzi seemed broken & only a faint jet tickled your toes. General area needed an upgrade. Would not recommend to anyone.

Room tip: Dated, overpriced and in dire need of an upgrade. Roadworks everywhere, crossing the road outside is unsafe. Red carpet outside does not represent the quality inside
Reviewed 26 July 2021

We were here 2 nights on holiday. For us the hotel was a superb location and a great base to walk round Liverpool. Added advantage of its own car park. Ok it's pricy but overall worth it. The staff are lovely and helpful. The pool although small was a nice addition for a dip in the heat. We paid for a water view. We were on the side overlooking the coach station, above reception on the 4th floor and just had a view of the water and the Liver building. It was remarkably quiet and cool air conditioning. We would come back at the drop of a hat.

1  Thank GlasgowWinenut
Reviewed 21 July 2021

It's very difficult to criticise this hotel. The service was friendly, the food was delectable and the rooms were clean and chic.

What really made it special was the location. It's a stone's throw from the Royal Albert Dock and the city centre - a 5 minute walk will take you to the city centre.

What surprised us was the price. Admittedly it's not cheap, but it's damn good value for a 4-star hotel at the heart of Liverpool.

1  Thank advaitkuravi
Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

This must be the friendliest hotel in the world . I have traveled to many countries and stayed in many hotels. And I have never seen such hospitality as this hotel
From when I walked through the door
You can almost feel the welcome
Desk staff bar staff restaurant leisure club
All absolutely fabulous
It’s true what they say about scousers
A warm welcome awaits you
I will definitely be back
Netty