“Loved it”
Review of Cat Cafe Liverpool

Cat Cafe Liverpool
Ranked #428 of 1 923 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: Cat Cafe Liverpool is the purrfect place to de-stress, have a top-drawer coffee and, oh yeah, stroke some of the most beautiful cats in the country!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Found the whole experience relaxing. Very clean, well organised. Luckily my friend & I had cats that liked us & we had some catty love. Don’t understand the negative review as the coffee & tea were of Costa quality & you could have as much as you wanted for an hour. Will be back....

3  Thank blueval

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to the child friendly event on a Saturday morning and what a treat. This beautiful building has been transformed into a little cat haven it's so relaxing and a joy to be with these beautiful furballs. The child event is for children up to the age of 10 and it's for one hour with unlimited refreshments. The staff were very attentive and friendly towards the children. They only allow a small group so the cats don't get too pestered. It was a little bit pricey but worth every penny. My 8 year old daughter had a wonderful time. We have a very old grouchy cat at home so this gave my daughter the opportunity to play with the kittens. There are rules which are very important to follow like no picking up or chasing etc ....This is the cats home and you must respect it. I will be coming back it's worth every penny....(as I can spend up to £15 in costa).

1  Thank Clairey1970
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a lovely place. We booked one Saturday lunchtime when the cafe had been open for about a week, and were really impressed. There’s plenty of space, the cats seemed happy and well-looked after and the staff seemed friendly and enthusiastic. We’ve been to other cat cafes in the past, and this was by far the most impressive. We paid £12 apiece for an hour there, but drinks are included in that price. We then paid extra for cakes, which were great. There are quite a few cats present, of varying breeds, and they appeared quite relaxed and sociable - as cat owners ourselves, their welfare is a key concern for us with any establishment of this nature.

We had a really nice time here, and I’m sure we’ll be back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My cousin is a lover of all things feline and a Norwegian Forest kitten has just made me his human so we’re all feeling very cat at the moment and therefore I booked Cat Cafe as my present to my cat loving cousin.

As indicated by previous reviews here, drinks and cakes are fantastic as is customer service. The cats themselves are beautiful animals and delightful to watch asleep and awake.

It was great to see living, breathing and sleeping examples of what my kitten will grow up to look like too :-) we booked in on the birthday package, which was well executed and added a little something extra to our trip.

We’ll be back in the future and hope to see Dobbie and Sebastian next time! (The only problem now is that I want a ragamuffin and a siberian of my own, but will have to exercise some self control on that front...)

See you again soon :-)

1  Thank sugarcube87
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After reading noah82172's review of two week ago, I was hesitant about visiting, but decided to make my own mind up about Cat Cafe.The previous reviewer clearly saw things differently after their visit. i found that the delay at the entrance was to explain the guidelines, the toilets are on the ground floor and the background music was gentle and relaxing. I agree it would be difficult for people with mobility issues, but it is stated that the Cafe is spread over three floors, so should not come as a surprise. The area is carpeted throughout, and furnished with comfy chairs and settees, the shoe covers are to protect these. The option was given to remove shoes, and many people had done this and were curled with their feet up on the furniture. The cats are free to roam and having my own cats, know if they are not happy,will remove themselves from a situation. Here there are cat flaps for them to disappear into their own private space. The staff were very friendly and kept the free drinks coming, lovely coffee and the hot chocolate was a meal in itself! A number of the resident cats were not around, clearly choosing to sleep elsewhere. Those who were sleeping and wandering around seemed happy, contented and enjoying the attention.The timed system means it was not overcrowded. I considered £12 for an hour expensive, when I booked, but with drinks included and a very different kind of experience, plus the chance to stroke some amazing and unusual cats I would go there again in the hope of seeing some of the other residents..

2  Thank ionay1