“Lunch date”

Greekosophy
Ranked #2 of 1 960 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was our 1st visit to Greekosophy so we didn't know what to expect.

The place is clean and calm with staff happy and very helpful to it's customers.

The menu caters for vegetarians, vegans and meat eaters and all the food is at a reasonable price.
Whilst your waiting for your food the staff make sure everything is ok and keep you up to date with where your food is and how long it will be ready to bri long to us.

I ordered the pita with spicy kebab, it was delicious and not too over facing size wise.

I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone, it's a nice hidden gem of a restaurant. All the food is made on site and it shows. It's my new favourite place to eat and I definitely be back again in the future

svoures, Owner at Greekosophy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review Rob. Fresh homemade food is what we will always serve here so we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were just going to have a drink and a cake but we couldn’t resist having lunch after seeing the menu. We had a real mix of dishes and they were all delish. Food is made from scratch so there is a delay but it is worth the wait.
Staff very friendly, smiley and helpful. The deli is really well stocked, lots to choose from. We will definitely be back.
Fab.

1  Thank graham198
svoures, Owner at Greekosophy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Many thanks for your review Graham. Apologies for tempting you to try our menu rather than just a drink and cake. But as Oscar Wilde said, “the only way to resist temptation is to yield to it” :) see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious meal for two at Greekosophy. It was some of the most authentic Greek food I've had outside of Greece. Greek salad was perfect. Aubergine starter was impressively delicate and perfectly textured. Mains were delivered quickly and couldn't help but remind me of my time abroad.

Good choice of desserts and coffees, plenty of space to chill out before and after your meal. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. All in all a great atmosphere and a lovely evening.

We will definitely be back !

svoures, Owner at Greekosophy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I’m very glad our place brought back memories of Greece - this has been our motto from the start. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Greekosophy earlier this month with some work pals after a recommendation from a friend. I was warmly greeted by the lovely waitresses and sat comfortably. I ordered a lamb pita and a Greek coffee called an espresso freddo. Wow! Everything in this place felt authentically Greek. Everyone at the table loved the food, nobody had a bad word to say! The waitress was so friendly and attentive. The Greek manager and I had a chat on the way out and I would love to return soon! 5/5 on service food and style!

svoures, Owner at Greekosophy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Many thanks for your review. Glad to see our staff tempt you into trying this popular Greek coffee :) You never know, after a few more visits you could be speaking fluent Greek! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I have visited Greekosophy's stall outside Anfield stadium on multiple occasions but when I heard that they were opening a restaurant I couldn't wait!!!!
We went there with a couple of friends before the last game of last season and we had an amazing meal. I tried some sort of mixed grill, with bifteki (home made burger), pork and chicken skewers. They came with 3 different dips, tzatziki, tirokafteri and paprika, pitta bread and hand cut chips. We also ordered a Greek salad to share. Everything was delicious, nicely prepared with fresh ingredients and very well presented.
The bifteki is exceptional though and the Greek salad to die for!!! Also took cheese pie and spinach pie to take away which were very tasty.
The staff is very friendly and polite and the space very warm and welcome.
I can't wait for the new football season to start so that I can go back to Greekosophy and treat myself to an amazing authentic Greek meal. Can't recommend enough.
P.S. They have a deli where you can buy authentic Greek products that they are used in their recipes.

svoures, Owner at Greekosophy, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I can see you'd already eaten at our food stall before visiting our deli, so I'm very happy that you liked both. We also look forward to the start of the new football season so we can enjoy football with a few souvlakis!! :) Hope to see you again soon.