“Cheap but excellent food”
Review of Olive Branch

Olive Branch
Ranked #477 of 1 881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I go here every 2 weeks or so. I really enjoy the peri peri chicken strips with fries.

It only costs £6 for 6 chicken strips, loads of chips and a can of drink.

I usually sit in the small area upstairs and enjoy my food.

Recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this little place on a night out, the food was delicious and service was quick and firendly. Located near the bottom of matthew st. & Yates bar. We will be going here after every night out in Liverpool in future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place for all kebab lovers, They do good tasty portions, the wraps are a taste explosion . The shawarmas are also tasty treats and are slightly better than Bacs.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Stayed for 2 nights in Liverpool at The Hilton. Ate all over the city. This was the most enjoyable food I had whilst there.
Ordered a mixed wrap to ward off hunger on the spur of the moment. What a pleasant surprise! Succulent, tasty meat, lovely fresh salad. As any wrap afficionado will tell you, the mouthfulls get better the further down you go! The last one was a meaty, greasy heaven! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The food here was very good. We had the lamb wraps and they were delicious, probably the best I've had. The location is right in the centre of the city and easy to find. All the ingredients tasted very fresh and we were served quickly and efficiently. I would recommend and I look forward to going back again and maybe trying more items from the menu.