Open today: 09:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Quiet during the day

Not bad pricing on the drinks, not so busy thru the day ( Saturday) which was good for us. Barman... read more

Reviewed 18 June 2017
williampO3396RZ
Corby, United Kingdom
via mobile
Drinks

Yates was a place I used to visit a lot on a night out however over the past year of so it's become... read more

Reviewed 30 April 2017
Miss_Kirstie_Jade
Leicester, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

We was here basically all day last Saturday. We started watching the football on loads of decent size screens and then as the night got on we started to enjoy the night life.

Cheap drinks which is great, Decent music.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Ive Came here a few times ! And Wasn't to bad. Saturday night there are drunks, but usually keep themselves to themselves. The dance area is good and spacious and the drinks are cheep! There are lots of toilets which are clean and acceptable. Close to other places around leicester. The door staff were not intimidating which wasn't a put off! Would come back

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Cheap drinks but full of drunken idiots who don't know how to act with grace or dignity. Really wouldn't recommend going here if you want a cool night out as you'll more than likely be waiting an hour for your drinks and then avoiding some weirdo knocking into you !!!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Popped in here last week for a quick beer and everything seemed fine. Pleasant staff quickly served and very reasonable.
I wasn't very happy though with a extremely drunk young lady who came outside whilst I was having a smoke.
This young girl was so drunk she could not even speak a word and sat down on the floor on the pavement with people actually walking over her.
I would like to know why the staff kept serving someone to the point of virtual collapse.
Not only did they let this this poor girl be allowed to get to this stage, but anyone could have taken advantage of her.
Staff have a duty of care with people and alcohol and should never have served her.
I

Date of experience: July 2015
3  Thank Rossandlinda
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I came to visit my friend at uni for a few days and we decided to grab a quick, cheap lunch before heading back to London!
When we walked in there was an awful stench of BO and musk, which wasn't very appealing! We were greeted at the bar by 2 very very friendly ladies one named Bernadette! The service was great, welcoming staff and friendly!
The food came out fairly quick but really wasn't great...I left most of mine due to the bad texture and tasteless food. However, I didn't expect much with those prices.
Overall it was ok...very impressed with the staff, the food not so much.

Date of experience: June 2015