All reviews harry ramsdens motorway service area trouser press petrol station pit stop room was clean free wifi continental breakfast budget hotel powerful shower family room sat nav needed somewhere hotel is situated good nights sleep night stay good size
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Was here for one night on business. First time I had ever stayed in a motel and it will be the last. Executive Room smelt like cannabis, bed was only 3/4 not a full double and carpet was unclean. I would suggest staying somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I came with my three children just as an overnight stay as we needed to be visiting a college first thing in the morning. When we arrived the gentleman on reception was very friendly. The room was basic but they provided us with an extra bed which was appreciated. Plenty of tea and coffee was provided. Was abit worried that it was going to be a struggle to sleep with it been directly on the motorway but I had the best nights sleep I’ve had in a while. The beds where very comfy. Was happy for the price I paid

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

The customer service, cleaniness of the room and the location near to leicester was excellent.I woukd highly recommend this hotel to family and friends.I was told of additional products available and with no pressure to buy. I also recieved free parking.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Having decided to stop over in Leicester on the day we dropped our daughter at university, we picked the days inn. Paid £41. A bit tatty and dated however, perfect for an over night practical stay. Not the best place, but by far not the worst. Comes with a tepid recommendation.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I needed an over night stay to break up a long journey and so booked the Days Inn for £45 on a Sunday night. I was really delayed because of an M1 closure, but received such a smiling warm welcome from the man on reception. The room was clean, warm, quiet and comfortable. Plenty of supplies: shower gel, tea, coffee etc. Very pleasant lady on reception the next day too. The whole experience greatly exceeded my expectations and I would use Days Inn again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business