All reviews wet room walk in shower city centre nearby ncp curve theatre ncp car park first floor would stay again modern hotel costa coffee hotel guests saturday night stayed here for one night the room was nice great shower short stay bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Well this place is very nice in many ways, they could have gone simple on a staircase but look at this it's fantastic a work of engineering art...and I love it. Also some interesting art on beach level . Explore it.

Also the breakfast is standard fair but good quality. Additionally the room and the bed is good but could be more comfortable.
The rutland ncp car park is the nearest but it's not cheap although the hotel does discount the overnight rate you might want to seek cheaper parking else where.
On the plus you are very near to the theatre but I sadly did not have time to go.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Luke S, Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Leicester's City Centre.

I am glad that you enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Ramada Encore and I am glad that you enjoyed the architectural features that the hotel offers.

I am glad that you enjoyed your breakfast, and I apologise that you did not have a particularly great experience with the guestroom, which you did not find to be comfortable.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

With Best Wishes
Luke Statham

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely stay at the Ramada whilst on business. I found the staff really helpful. The food at dinner and breakfast were lovely. The room was nice and big and the bed was comfy. Ticked all the boxes. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Luke S, Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Rachel

Thank you for your comments, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Ramada Encore in Leicester's city centre.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

The Ramada is in an excellent location in Leicester for shopping and eating places. The room I stayed in was fine - modern and airy. I was given a room at the back so had no view at all. Had a couple of hiccups during my 2 night stay (which included lights going off by themselves due to faulty card holder) but which was resolved next day. The TV remote wasn't working properly but again resolved the next day. Bathroom was nice with walk-in shower and glass walls (rather than tiled). The water did not drain away fast enough so was standing in a puddle during the shower and there is no extractor fan in the bathroom so it took 10 mins for steam to disppear - not good when I waiting to shave. The breakfast was not to a standard that I would expect. There was minimal choice for me as a vegetarian, and I was most upset when the chef refused to make any fried eggs the second morning (leaving scrambled eggs as the only choice). When I asked the manager, the explanation was totally unsatisfactory. The hotel will not make anything that's not already on display (like an ommlette or a poached egg). Would I stay again? I probably would as the location and rooms are good. However, the breakfast needs attention. I would recommend that the catering manager goes to the Mercure Leicester and sees how things are done there

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall here at the Ramada Encore in Leicester's city centre.

I do apologise for the issues that you encountered during your stay, I will pass on your comments to our team.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

There are a few odd low star reviews of this hotel but believe as a seasoned pro to UK city hotels, this one is pretty good.

Firstly we had 3 rooms booked - all were high quality, comfort, clean and more than satisfactory. Some of the complaints on here are simply ridiculous.

It’s bang in middle and car parking is 3 mins away at £11. ( after discount).

Rooms are fine as was bar and breakfast.

The very nice Magda (served me and was excellent) as were the other staff members.

Very good hotel

Dear Guest

I will pass on your comments to Magda when she is next in.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

First the room. No carpet, but what used to be described as lino. No wardrobe but a rail. No bath walk in wet room style shower. Dire shampoo gel. Also, unforgivably, a distinct whiff of urine.
Breakfast barely adequate. No unsweetened yoghurt or berries. No porridge. Massively overcooked dried out scrambled. No grilled tomatoes. The crappest of sliced bread.
Cheap open plan bar with uncomfortable furnishings. Bar closed while our 20 strong group, having worked past one, were still sitting there.
Management needs to get a grip on this place.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I apologise for the fact that you did not enjoy your stay, however, on all of our booking websites under 'facilities' it states that there is a shower in the room, not a bath.I apologise profusely for the smell and will pass this on to our housekeeping team.

I also apologise that you did not enjoy your breakfast.

Unfortunately, we apologise but we have to close our bar at 2am every night in order to run End of Day processes at our bar and reception desk, no matter how much we want to serve our guests we are regrettably unable to do so.

I apologise again for your experience. If you would like to speak to us about it then please don't hesitate to get in touch via phone or email.

Regards