“Solo dining!”

Ranked #301 of 1 322 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$0 - US$43
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here for the last two nights. Super quick service the staff are wonderful dining on my own is a trauma for me and the staff were wonderfully attentive and friendly and made me feel welcome and at ease and the atmosphere is great.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious
Service could’ve been better
Tables were not cleaned because the place was crowded
3 half chickens with 3 side orders
3 soft drinks
Humus ( delicious )

Total 41 £

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I went here to eat with my partner and family on 26.5.18 at around 2 pm. When we arrived the restaurant was well presented and clean.
When we ordered our food unfortunately the young lady taking our order wasn't able to crack a smile. I felt like us being there ordering food was an inconvenience for her.
I ordered the butterfly chicken with a side of fries and coleslaw. That meal is £11.95. Within about 4 or 5 minutes of me ordering, it arrived. The chicken was therefore not cooked to order. You could tell. It was not sizzling hot as it should have been off the grill. It was quite warm, but you could tell it had been cooked before I ordered. I would therefore say it was not fresh. At Nando's I don't mind waiting 15 minutes for my meal. At least that way I know I'm getting freshly prepared food. Don't turn into KFC!
Before this visit, the last time I went to Nando's was 2 years ago. When I went that time, I ordered the butterfly chicken as well. It was value for money then. Now, not so much. The butterfly chicken was TINY. If those are two chicken breasts, they must be cooking baby chickens. It was tiny. Not worth £11.95 at all. Maybe £7.95. But not £11.95.
Overall I was disappointed with the visit. Considering it came to about £14.50 for a coke, a small amount of warm chicken, fries and coleslaw, sadly I don't think I'll bother going back to Nando's if this is what you get for your money.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

The staff seem friendly enough, maybe a bit too friendly at times. I've had quite a few take aways from this place and feel sometimes I've been forgotten as despite ordering online and arriving 20 minutes later, I generally have to wait a further 20 minutes for the food to be completed. On a couple of occasions, they don't bother to show you everything being put in the bag, so when I leave I check for myself to discover things missing. Service is a bit hit or miss. Quality of the food is pretty good, though disconcerting when I watch them scoop out food from containers and shove it in the microwave given the amount you're paying.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Really nicely laid out restaurant, with very nice artworks on the wall, and well thought about eating booths - feels quite Moroccan - food of usual high Nandos standard