Open today: 11:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Amazing place! Fun and great for you!

Ape index is an amazing place with a huge variety of things to do! Bouldering, parkour, ninja... read more

Reviewed today
thomaslavin
Leicester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing ninja and bouldering gym

I came for the 'Clash of the Titans' ninja competition and was blown away. Such a cool facility... read more

Reviewed today
jackhbailey
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom

All reviews bouldering wall warrior training obstacle course purpose built brilliant place ninja obstacles skills gym rightly
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

I went for the ninja competition and I loved it, they're has been a lot of hard work put in to make obstacles to replicate the ones on ninja warriors and sasuke. I will definitely be going again soon to play despite being over an hours drive away from me

3  Thank Adam J
Reviewed 1 June 2016

If you want a taste of obstacle course racing or ninja warrior training without signing up for the real thing or a race, then this is the place to go! Play for an hour or spend half a day there, it is definitely worth a trip. Located on a small trading estate not far from Fosse Retail Park it is in easy reach of lots of other great things to see and do (National Space Centre, Abbey Pumping Station, etc.). It is all indoors, so completely independent of weather conditions outside.
I have been several times now and this was the second time we went as a family, extremely helpful and family friendly. The children loved it and can't wait to go back. It is set up to suit all sorts of abilities and we also follow their Facebook page for upcoming events.
There is already a great range of OCR and ninja warrior obstacles there and a grip strength training section in the back room, but the massive bouldering wall is going up right now and we can't wait to go back!

3  Thank Alix A
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I love Ape Index, I've travelled from Nottingham a number of times now to play on the obstacles and take part in competitions and training days. Even if you're not into Ninja Warrior you'll have a great time. You can really tell A lot of thought, time and effort has been put in to make your experience as epic as possible and admission is really reasonable. I can't wait until the climbing wall is finished! I will be back as soon as I have recovered from my last visit.

3  Thank PaulDawn1984
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We've been to Ninja Nige's Ape Index gym twice now; one in March and one in May. And we will be going back again. And again. And again. Despite living an hour and a half away. I don't have the interest in parkour so developing my ninja skills for all around fitness was limited to gymnastics club (expensive) and playing in playground (great but lots of children around who rightly take priority!) as everywhere else was just parkour gyms. Having a proper ninja gym which caters to all ages, all levels and all areas of ability (balance, upper body strength, leg strength/bounciness etc.) and also provides such a huge range of obstacles makes for much fun. I have anxiety disorders and hate being away from home but if it's to make a trip to Leicester for a weekend training at Ape Index, I don't have a problem. Love it and recommend it to everyone.

3  Thank Laura D
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I have been to Ape Index for the Ninja Comps and Jam.I had great fun both times and will be going back again soon.At present Nigel is working on a bouldering wall to add to the centre.There is something there to challenge everyone and is a good way to help keep fit.

3  Thank Matthew D