“Fantastic Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN MAIN BATHROOM
LOUNGE WITH 32' TV
BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES AND 32' TV
BUNKBED SUITABLE FOR 2 CHILDREN IN BEDROOM 3
LOUNGE / DINING AREA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

catriona...
Bishopton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Apartment”
Reviewed 7 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

I stayed in Sienna Apartment 5 on a weekend break with family. The apartment is very big inside, keeps a nice heat (on a blustery Oct weekend) and was very clean. The apartments are situated between the south and central pier and a short walk down the road has you on the promenade. There are lots of places to eat nearby.
Beware the apartment is on top floor so there are alot of stairs....these were not a huge issue to us until the day my 3 year old fell asleep on my shoulder coming back from pleasure beach and it was like climbing a mountain carrying her up lol.
We had no issues with noise or anything else during our stay and it was good to have an allocated parking space.
I would definately revisit if I was back in Blackpool.

louj40
united kingdom
“Clean spacious apartments ”
Reviewed 27 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We have just returned from a 3 day break.
These apartments are lovely and clean and very spacious.
These apartments have everything you need, cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave etc
Bathrooms: 2 in our apartment
Excellent location just off the promenade,also local to supermarkets.

Yates and Dutton arms are close by on the promenade, we had meals in the Dutton arms twice.

The apartments are well looked after and parking is available.

Lovely decking area to the rear of the property and view of the Big one at Blackpool pleasure beach

I would recommend these apartments and we hope to return.

Dawn K
“A wonderful, spacious, family orientated apartment, we would highly recommend to anyone.”
Reviewed 31 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

My 3 children and I we're so pleased with this apartment, that we will be re-booking again and will do so every time we make a returning trip to Blackpool. The apartment and the people that run it are approachable, dedicated and passionate about making their guests visit a completely pleasurable one. Our stay was genuinely a 'home from home' visit, where we felt comfortable, safe and care-free, the only thing missing was the sunshine, and we were extremely sorry to leave. Thank you so very much for a wonderful time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lisa F
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best holiday rental I have ever stayed in”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stopped here for a 4 day getaway in July with me my wife three children and the mother in law I was really impressed with the apartment it was very clean and very homely. The kitchen was modern and well decorated throughout it felt just like being at home. It is on a side street but not far from the main promenade my wife had to rent a mobility scooter and access in to the rear of property was very good for storage with ramps.. Andy is a very good host who was friendly and had a good sense of humor he made us feel at home straight away nothing seemed like to much trouble for him thank you to all at Sienna for giving us a getaway to remember we will certainly be returning :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
amanda f
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 21 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stayed here as a family for 3 nights. Great location and lovely apartment. It was very clean and spacious too. The owner always answered any questions I had very quickly. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing