“New year”

Ranked #57 of 101 Nightlife in Blackpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 5 January 2018

30th, 31stdec & jan1st entrainment was brilliant, very clean, reasonable prices, very friendly & helpful staff

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Avoid avoid avoid fight broke out when we were there staff just carried on about their business said someone had rang the police was pleased to get out of there

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I attended a birthday party here and was a little surprised at how run down the place was. It is very much the bottom end of the market. It is located on a road parallel to the sea front and there is a shortage of parking near by.

Ma Kelly's South is your typical seaside pub and seemed to attract people drinking to excess.

There are average performers on stage from time to time during the day and karaoke is available to guests

Reviewed 5 September 2017

decore was nice .... lagers playing up . chatted to young lad behind friendly ... first singer came on ... think got a drink problem 6 doubles to get going ..... young girl working she was a laugh and friendly well done gave her a tip ..... next singer ... got crowd going mixed well with people joking with them but not rude ..... i enjoyed my time there ...
I WILL BE GOING BCK SOON

1  Thank Alan J
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

As blackpool is known for its family friendly approach it didn't cross my mind to check if our toddler would be welcome.
We entered the bar and a lad took our drinks order and the £13 odd it cost and before I could pick up my glass a different chap approached me and picked up the front of my daughters pushchair and told me that under 18s were not allowed and started to pull my daughter and pushchair towards the door.
He went backwards out the door and then left.
Now I think they could have been nicer in telling me this and perhaps mentioned it before we spent our money in there.

2  Thank Pippin E