“A totally arrogant manageress.”
Review of Ma Kelly's South

Ranked #53 of 101 Nightlife in Blackpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Been drinking there for years but getting worse by the day.I was sitting at a table on my own and was using my camera on my phone to video the inside to show my wife what it was like.The arrogant manageress came to me and said I can't film people without their consent.I said I was just catching it on my phone to show my wife but she would have none on it.She told me to put my phone away and get out now.I said are you joking and a min later she had a bouncer there to throw me out.I've been drinking there for over 4 years and have never caused trouble and spend a lot of cash there.THIS IS totally acceptable and my wife and I will NEVER go there again.She was arrogant, rude and in my face. Plenty of better places to drink than that place and they won't be seen any more of my cash.

3  Thank porkpie400

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I have reviewed the Ma Kelly's north by mistake and appologies to them but I'm angered by the way our party was treated in their bar at the south.Whenever one of us went to order drinks we were ignored and made to wait.I at one time asked three different girls nicely for our drinks but was ignored by then all and my friend had to come and wait as I got very angry and left the bar.they were only interested in the locals and basically didn't want us there.the manageress was no help and pretty rude to say the least.personally I will never set foot in that place again not a good atmosphere and ignorant staff.all of them.

3  Thank RACEDAYS
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Absolutely loved it here we got there a bit late so it took awhile to get some seats so I suggest getting there early if you're not the dancing type and prefer to sit down. They play great music and have a different act on every hour and the dancers they have on are absolutely fabulous. There are 2 bars so it shouldn't take too long to get served even when it is busy however I did notice one of bars tends to water down the booze a litte and I believe there is also a Ma Kelly's Central which I will have to check out next time I visit Blackpool. At one point in the night there was a really bad smell coming from the drains that lasted awhile but a security guard came around with air freshner.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Spent a couple of days in Blackpool and spent most of the time in here! Lovely decor and spotlessly clean. Very friendly staff and locals,Jimmy the resident dancer and Charlie, what a guy! Great atmosphere live entertainment and some amazing singers on the karaoke. Never a dull moment in the this place. No wonder we didn't want to go anywhere else.