Claremont Hotel
  • Pool
Park House Hotel(Blackpool)
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$41
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
US$90
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Blackpool South Promenade(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$54
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Reviews (1 605)
1 606 results
All reviewsinclusive breakall inclusive dealkids clubsea viewall inclusive drinkschoice hotelsentertainment roomconcert roomfree barswimming poolnext yearreception staffself servicesmall liftweekend breakevening mealgreat value for money
FilterAll languages
18 - 23 of 1 606 reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I have recently returned from a fantastic family (party of 12) weekend stay at this hotel.
I have been coming to this hotel for many, many years. The adults love it and the children do too.
Although we had a brilliant time, I did miss a certain friendly face, Marcus! He has done so much for myself and my friends and family over the years, to help make our stay as enjoyable as possible. He was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. He was a very personable manager and I will miss our chats.
As always, the food was faultless and plentiful. You will not go hungry at this hotel.
All the staff are friendly and helpful and the manager on duty organised our dinner table to be decorated for my father in law's birthday, which was lovely.
We always enjoy the entertainment at this hotel and we saw a few new acts, which were good.
My children are already asking to go back to this hotel, so I expect to be returning again very soon!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RKEast
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Just had a two night, all inclusive stay at the Claremont Hotel. Friendly staff, good facilities and excellent food. Table in the dining room allocated for your stay. Self service breakfast with the three course dinner served at your table.Nice comfortable sea view room which was serviced daily.
Parking is limited but free.
Could not fault the place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Once again we visited the Claremont for a 5 night stay.
The first thing we noticed was that the Manager Marcus Harmer is no longer with the Company and we missed his pleasant manner with a smile and a few words with all the clients staying there. He was always immaculately dressed and polite with everyone.
The lady manager who was there never smiled at any guests or said Good morning.
The room was good and the food was the usual good standard but breakfast items such as the eggs and beans were often barely warm with standing for long spells on the buffet table.
The nightly entertainment was good but far too many singers and not enough comedians.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the sea on the front are better but supplements are charged for these rooms at the front and side
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank weekender16
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The Hotel Staff and Food you could not fault in any way, rooms small but for us did not need any thing else didn't make the pool but other guest said it was nice. The food was excellent, the Staff especially Mel in the Restaurant were helpful superb what more can I say it was hectic leaving at 10.30 with t he carpark but overall I would give this hotel full marks, but you do need to like children.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms more expensive but worth it
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Stayed over the weekend on an all inclusive with my friends and cannot fault the place - it may be two star rated by the AA but this hotel is 5 star service and food quality! The bedrooms were clean and the facilities in the room were great. The food was absolutely outstanding - really good quality and the options available were great - highly recommend this hotel. Its a gem of a hotel and I look forward to going back there!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends