All reviews pleasure beach football tournament rooms were cleaned family room next year blackpool hotels lounge area lovely hotel recommend this hotel breakfast and dinner good size great weekend great room my mum bar prices pool table stayed here for nights
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Nice clean and friendly hotel next door to blackpool pleasure beach, hotel has a bar, close to the main strip and amusements for the kids and family
would recommend
Good fresh cooked break feast with friendly helpful staff

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my mum have had the pleasure of staying at the Stuart hotel for 3 nights whilst we visited Blackpool. Although the room we stayed in looked a little bit tired, you don't go on holiday to stay in a room. There was a kettle, tea, coffee, sugar and milk in the room. Hairdryers are available on request from the reception. Clean towels are changed everyday. You can sit in the lounge of an evening and order a takeaway and the cutlery is provided by the hotel. Can't fault the breakfast that is served between 8-9am. Overall, we are very happy we choose this hotel to stay in while we visited Blackpool and will definitely recommend!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We had the pleasure of staying in the Stuart Hotel on the weekend of 11th & 12th May this as we were participating in a local football tournament. In the lead up to our stay I was contacted a number of times,as the coordinator of our group, to confirm accommodation arrangements, arrivals and dietary requirements and I could not have received better customer service anywhere. The room requirements of parents and children were dealt with flexibly and great understanding.
When we arrived at the hotel, the management team of Viv and Angela gave us a very warm welcome, dealt with us efficiently and agreed with us breakfast serving time to suit our needs.
All of our group were very satisfied with their rooms commenting positively on the comfort and cleanliness.
We really enjoyed our stay at the Stuart Hotel. The location was ideal for travel to our football tournament location and all of the amenities we wanted to access in Blackpool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely cannot fault this hotel, nothing is too much trouble. We recently stayed there with our sons U14 football team, so qùte a big group of us. Rooms were clean and tidy and the breakfast was lovely and fresh even catering for my fussy son and his strange requests!
We were all made to feel extremely welcome and can't wait to return next year!
Thank you - hopefully we'll be back sooner with the family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emma-Louise F
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of a coach party, we had chosen this hotel as I had 2 children and wanted to stay near the pleasure beach. Upon check in the lady behind the desk was not very helpful or pleasant, as part of the coach group we had dinner included each night which didn’t go down well with this lady she couldn’t get our order taken quick enough didn’t give us a chance to think about it she apparently needed the order there and then, once we got to the room my mum thought that she had requested a sea front room so I went down to reception to see if it would be possible for my Mum and Gran to move I spoke with the lady who checked us in she was so dismissive and said nothing I can do we are full, having being a manager in a number of 5 star hotels I was shocked that she didn’t even try to accommodate us as moving rooms around is easy enough full or not. Later at dinner there was only 10 of us and again this lady who was apparently the manager of the hotel but seemed to do everything was serving dinner her face was like thunder no conversation and literally as soon as you had put your fork down the plate was cleared away it was all so rushed and having children and knowing how slow they eat I felt this lady was rushing them to finish this was the same at breakfast and dinner the following day also. It made us all feel really uncomfortable. The final straw for me was on the Sunday night my mum and Gran were in the bar and this manager approached them to find out what time the coach was picking us up in the morning as apparently as soon as we left this manager was waiting to go on holiday and could not until we had all left, my mum explained that our coach would not be collecting us until 2pm and the lady was really mad saying that was a joke and coach parties should be out first thing so rooms can get tidied etc etc before the hotel closed for the week. (It was not our fault they decided to close the hotel for a week so should not have been made feel like it was).I spoke with other people who had been part of coach parties and they felt the same as us, this hotel do not want coach parties in and make this very clear. The whole experience at this hotel from start to finish was horrendous the managers attitude was appalling and I would def not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family