The Viking Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Cliffs Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Restaurant
US$110
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$141
Travelocity
Reviews (1 205)
1 205 results
All reviewsbuddy leesensation dancerschoice hotelsterry cottaevening mealinclusive breakcabaret roomexcellent entertainmentsea viewself servicereception staffhalf boardnightly entertainmentgreat weekendnext yearbuffet breakfastweekend break
FilterAll languages
5 - 10 of 1 205 reviews
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We went for 5 night's all inclusive had a great time food excellent staff very friendly well looked after in the dinning room by Mathew n Adam entertainment brilliant especially buddy lee terry cotta il diva n Wayne lester only complaint I had was the bed u could feel the springs in the mattress which did not give us a good night's sleep I belive the management need to check on them as it's not the first time it's happened to us apart from that we love the place that's why we keep going back there so please check all your mattress thank u

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Wow I have just had my first visit to The Viking from the 18/2 for 5 nights ! (All inclusive)

I was at the younger end if not the youngest there at 45 and I more than enjoyed it

The rooms - were great, big enough comfortable and clean .. same with the bathroom 10/10

The food - wow brilliant from breakfast to evening meal plenty of choice, plenty to be eaten special mention for the homemade soups delicious!

The entertainment- Something for everyone the singers were great, the comedian and the dancers ... and the bingo wow excellent money to be won

The staff - can’t fault any of them, they always had a smile on their face, polite and attentive, a real credit to company

I only have one moan about the entertainment is that, the comedian, couple of the singers and Buddy Lee have a tendency to use a lot of ‘fat women’ jokes and not just the odd one but intermittently throughout the act, which soured it a bit for a lot of the ladies (conversations at the bar)

However everything was brilliant ! And I am returning in November !

Well Done !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank ShanaBurnley
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Just got back from a lovely few days at the Viking, the food was fab so much choice, very friendly, welcoming staff throughout, the cafe bar and the lounge bar really nice, our room had everything we needed. Entertainment at the talk of the coast adjoining the hotel was first class they reserve the best tables for the hotel guests throughout your stay, singers dancers and very funny comedy acts we loved every minute and will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chapel30
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Stayed here last week with my Mother for an all inclusive stay. What a great break we had. The hotel was spotless, the food was plentiful and a great standard. The entertainment was just terrific. We had a lovely sea view room which was immaculately cleaned every day by the cleaners; large and spacious.

I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff for looking after us so well. A special thank you to Dean in the bar who worked so hard, he was fast and efficient and in quiet moments he was cleaning all the bottles from the shelves - I couldn’t believe he didn’t stop for a minute. And also Nathan, who remembered my drinks order (G&T + vodka and Diet Coke) always serving with a smile.

We will be coming back as it’s such a great deal and a friendly place.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Lola J
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Stayed at the Viking with several friends for the second year running on the all inclusive Winter break deal. The rooms are a bit dated but are clean and comfortable. The food was very good, with a wide selection, despite them catering for lots and lots of people. The views to the front are great but the sides and back of the hotel not so. Entry to the Talk of the Coast cabaret club, entertainment and most drinks were all included. The compere Buddy Lee is a great entertainer in my view and the Sensations dancers are also great. There is always a variety of singers and comedians. We had a fantastic weekend and I think the all inclusive break is very good value for money. Will be going back again next year!

Room Tip: A sea view is always best but numbers are limited
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends