Reviews (4 217)
4 218 results
1 647
1 647
See what travellers are saying:
279 - 284 of 4 218 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed on the 3rd floor and had to walk passed all the smoking rooms (Didn't think you could smoke in hotels anymore ) . What can I say about the room, the bath was lovey that's about it , oh and location was good . very very old dirty shabby hotel , shame could be lovely with a lot of TLC. Parking is not good as well

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night during a spontaneous trip to Blackpool, was one of the cheapest hotels we found so wasn’t expecting it to be luxury.
However, the hotel room was filthy. The bathroom clearly hadn’t been cleaned and had hairs inside the bath and up the wall!! There was mould over the ceiling, the bathroom floor had dirt all over it and stains on the bedsheets we were given a “smoking room” after requesting not to have one so the smell of the room matched the dingy atmosphere.
I really wouldn’t advise staying here and feel sorry for people that have to stay in this hotel for longer than a night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jodie S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly.... it’s not that bad! I’ve stopped in much worse in Blackpool. Visited on Good Friday for one night, a group of 4 friends. The rooms we had was on the lower ground floor or the basement, yes the corridor smelt of and had visible signs of damp but it wasn’t that bad and didn’t carry on into the rooms. The room was clean and quite airy to say they was below ground level. Didn’t eat in the hotel, £3 parking was great, some terrible idiotic drivers out there tried to block the entrance / exit but reception got them moved. I would stop again, overall the hotel needs some work but who is going to invest the serious £££ in a British sea side resort up north? location is spot on, didn’t pay a lot and didn’t expect a lot = satisfied customers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I am currently here at this hotel for the Easter break and I can tell you I'm very p****d off.
Do the owners ever even read trip advisor.
I cannot tell you how disgusting the public toilets are in the lounge area.

They absolutely smell vile. The bins are overflowing and they are filthy. I went to my room to use our toilet only to find rooms not been touched for 2nd day now so no toilet paper. Went to reception for some where people were queuing for towels for their rooms. My mum had no towels in her room when we arrived Thursday.

You should be utterly utterly ashamed of your housekeeping team here letting toilets get into this smelly condition. No towels in rooms no clean towels etc. These are basic things.

The whole hotel seems to be running on a shoe string. I've stayed here a few times so know it's not 5 star but this is the worse it's ever been and you know I work hard and I deserve better and shall be staying some where else in the future.

If I were on reception here I would be thoroughly embarrassed the only good thing is the food is ok and the lady in the Worrel restaurant is lovely.

PLEASE MANAGERS TAKE NOTE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. IM REALLY UNHAPPY IVE SOENT MY HARD EARNED CASH HERE NOW

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Linda J
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel to be treated by what can only be described as the smell of poo, anyway, checked in and went to the room. It was a twin even though booked a double. I was offered a double room but it was in the basement and the rooms down there are vile. There were no towels in the room, the whole wall was covered in damp and the windows were filthy. I requested towels on my way out to the shop and got told they would be taken to the room. I couldn't get my car out of the car park because the hotel let's people park anywhere and everywhere. Got back to the room to get ready to go out and still no towels even though the reception told me they had been delivered. I made my complaint to night receptionist, who was lovely. Not heard anything back yet. Lovely staff and lots of potential to be a 'grand' hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple