All reviews hornby road small hotel full english breakfast free car parking friendly hotel home from home every morning great hosts breakfast was amazing wouldn't stay anywhere else an overnight stay lovely room long weekend b bs excellent stay visit blackpool graham
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We were met with a friendly welcome from Graham,and were well impressed by the hotel and facilities.Our room was lovely,comfy bed,decent shower and everywhere was very nicely decorated,attention was given to smallest detail.the breakfast was lovely,plenty of choice,food excellent,avert welcoming friendly place to stay and not far at all to walk to winter gardens,beach,shops etc..can well recommend

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2016

This year, the hoteliers have reburbished the rooms (mine was a tasteful classical style) and intalled a new chef in their tea room. The chef cooked my meal to perfection. I would recommend that people eat in the Raffles Tea room next to the hotel.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet - double glazing in all rooms. No 10, my room this year, was comfotable with a large bed a good matress.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I love this hotel and really I shouldn't be telling you about it in case I can't get a booking in future. Graham and Ian always make me very welcome which is so nice as a solo lady traveler. I feel safe it is just like going to visit family. I often meet other regular guests so my visits are very sociable. The rooms are lovely and well cared for, the breakfast is excellent and the rates very reasonable. There are no lifts so ask for a ground floor room if you have limited mobility.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JMLodwick50
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Well our usual hotel was fully booked. So on our trusted friends advice we managed to get a room here. Fortunately we were the last to arrive, on this very busy weekend/week and were upgraded to a suite, really a great place and location. If you are here for holidays etc, no complaints about the rooms. In fact, no complaints full stop, well actually that's not true. My ears were bigger than my appetite when I was asked what I would like for breakfast but it was beautiful!! I am returning very soon, this time alone, as I know that I will be very well looked after and this time I will choose a light breakfast. Although the adjacent Tea Rooms look really appealing!!

Room tip: Ask the hotel, they are very honest
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Came here for our friends birthday second row running. Ian and Graham never disappoint us. Rooms were lovely and clean, service was as always exceptional. Ian cooks a lovely English breakfast. We had the added bonus of their new bar man Janis who was lovely with us all.

Trip type: Travelled with friends