“Viva forever! ”

and up
Viva! The Vegas Cabaret Show starring Leye D Johns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Vegas venue, in the heart of Blackpool. Hosting year round shows for everyone with a wide range of regular and one off performances with plenty of entertainment to choose from. A large Vegas style venue with 3 rooms all boasting restaurant dining, bars and 5 star service.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and partner booked a ‘spontaneous’ visit to Blackpool at the weekend and was looking for something to do/see on Saturday night.

After an internet search, we found Viva Blackpool. Being someone that LOVES camp cabaret and Viva Blackpool certainly disappoint.

We booked on the evening and arrived just in time. Not being familiar to this venue, I was a little unsure of its entertainment!

Well! Why the HELL have we not being here before? I’ve been to Blackpool SO many times, but never had the pleasure of visiting Viva!

What an amazing night we had. For £24 of an amazing 3.5 hours of entertainment, was a snitch! (Don’t put your prices up after me saying) lol

OMG! Leye D Johns was the most amazing camp compare I’ve ever seen, had me grinning from ear to ear. My cheeks still hurt!!!

Not just that, the singing, dancing and everything else was SUPERB! You guys are amazing!

Next time I’m coming for food and bring my mum.. this is now my Viva Forever!!!!

JonBoriss, Manager at Viva Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi Olly,

I'm so happy you have found us, and even happier you enjoyed our show!

I will pass the message on to Leye that you enjoyed his entertainment,he will be thrilled to hear about your review.

We can not wait for you and your mum to come back to see one of our shows again.

Thanks again

Write a ReviewReviews (2 556)
All reviews
"great value"
in 28 reviews

129 - 133 of 2 556 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Here tonight to see the new summer show.
All I can say is that the show is amazing. Loved it from start to finish.
The food was also beautiful. Presented really well and piping hot. Really tasty also.
I have no hesitation in recommending this venue to my guests and we will be back again soon as paying guests.
Loved it xx
John and Tony xx

Hello John and Tony,

Thank you so much for leaving your review.

We are so happy to see you enjoyed everything from start to finish! We take a lot of pride in everything we do here at Viva and its fantastic to see you enjoyed it all.

We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Blackpool as part of my 50th birthday celebrations with some of my family. We had a fantastic time with the exception of our visit to viva Blackpool. We booked on line to see the viva show. Cost us approx £160 for 7 of us. Cost was for show not food as we decided to eat prior to attending show. On arrival we were greeted with budget fizz which we thought was a nice touch, however it soon transpired that we were not at the show we had paid for,we were at a promotional event for future shoes being shown. The compare was pretty awful and actually put on tv footage of one of the acts claiming it was a live video stream. At the interval my self and 2 of my friends went to speak with a member of staff. They apologised for the error and said we would be reimbursed the next day- gave us contact details to phone at 9 am next day. We thought about leaving but had paid £20 for a taxi from fleetwood and had one booked for return journey- there were 7 of us so not easy to get a taxi. Prior to leaving a waiter collecting our drinks proceeded to slate staff members to our party and told us about a board meeting they had attended that week. Called other staff members liars and gave us alternate contacts.The following day we contacted the number given to be told management would not be in until 2pm. Myself and two of my family members went in person to the venue later that day , initially they were very polite offering us another show as compensation, however as we were not staying in Blackpool we said we would prefer a refund. The member of staff who had in Initially promised us a refund then stated he did not have authority to give us a refund and went to get the manager. The manager came down stairs and turned out to be the compare from the previous night. I cannot put into worlds his behaviour and aggressive attitude towards us stating we had been threading and abusive to his staff which is simply not true. He refused to give us money back as we had stayed for the show, we tried to tell him reasons for this but he continued to be rude and aggressive. I have never witnessed customer service like it. He also laughed when we told him we waited until the end of the show for a prebooked taxi due to distance of fleetwood from Venu and one of our party being disabled- he actually laughed at this as no disability was visible- he obviously does not realise that all disabilities are not visible. Eventually we were offered half our money back and they took bank details. However no money has been refunded as yet and I doubt it will be. I would avoid at all costs. I have also sent an email of complaint but have had no response. Disgusting customer service and also calling us liars in the process . Worst experience in Blackpool

4  Thank Alisoninglis
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Went to this place for the first time and was not disappointed, the act was brilliant the live band was amazing and the table seating is very good, you are not squashed up like a lot of places, food also available but I didn't try it as we had eaten at the hotel we were staying in I would recommend this place for a good night out.

Thank you for leaving your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

The Lionel Richie Songbook never leaves anyone disappointed, it's a fantastic show and the band is amazing.

Thanks again for your review!