Reviews (3 545)
3 545 results
2 217
2 217
All reviews bunk beds pleasure beach roller coaster superior family room big dipper vip entrance pepsi max play station dvd player car park lovely hotel family hotel buffet style couldn't fault restaurant staff evening meal tram stop
256 - 261 of 3 545 reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Simply put, this is the best place to stay in Blackpool!!

Staff are friendly, amazing and accommodating and the rooms are beautiful, well decorated and well equipped.

Can't speak about the restaurant as we didn't use it but judging by the number of people having evening meal on the Sat PM and breakfast on the Sunday AM, it was clearly good.

Don't opt for the cheap guest house when you can stay here. Yes you have to pay but it is SO worth it.

Can't wait to return!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dusty290
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived early and asked the very friendly receptionist if I could leave car. She went one better and offered of me a choice of rooms that where ready. Great start.
The deluxe room was very nice with plenty of storage , nice big comfy bed and decent tv. In addition there is a sitting area with a fire. All in all a very nice and comfortable room.
I have read other reviews that say it’s maybe close to refurb time and get that its nothing major , little things like marks on furniture, the sealant and grouting in the bathroom could use a refresher. But nothing nasty going on.
The room was spotless and all the toiletries and drinks tray was replaced daily.
Had a very good sleep amazingly comfortable bed.
Breakfast is good, typical buffet but all nicely prepared and presented.
Evening meal was included in my deal it was decent quality but the dishes we had were too busy with too many flavours going on. I am sure with thought I could of found something to suit my taste. I would not have liked to have paid the full price for the mealThe service was excellent. All of the staff we encountered where really nice and that makes a huge difference to a hotel.
We would definitely go back if we visit Blackpool again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jco01234
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here twice and it’s really good.
Free parking and breakfast.
We ate in the restaurant and the food was lovely.
Kids have their own bedroom with bunk beds.
Only complaint was a drunk lady had an argument and wanted to drive home and the staff gave her the key code to drive home, even though she could hardly walk. I complained at the time.
It’s a bit far out but we will be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stayed 2 nights (Sat & Sun) and met up with family members. Very pleasant staff on reception and throughout the hotel. Good meal on Saturday evening, although my sister had soup and was not offered any bread (a tad unusual!). Breakfasts a good selection, but rather surprised at the charge for off the menu options - e.g. £2 for mushrooms!?
Room very comfortable - clean and well maintained.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Birthday treat. Great stay at hotel. Breakfast was good and we had a lovely evening mean there, Staff very friendly and super with the children, Family room had bunk beds but for the eldest the bed was a bit short,

Date of stay: September 2017