“Great day out”

Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Ranked #1 of 86 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I still love the Ghost Train as much as I did when I was a kid, and now my kids love it too.
Just wish they still had the log flumes.

2  Thank Sera P
Write a ReviewReviews (10 812)
All reviews
"all ages"
in 719 reviews
"pepsi max"
in 455 reviews
"wallace and gromit ride"
in 144 reviews
"great fun"
in 424 reviews

135 - 139 of 10 812 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely loved visiting the pleasure beach and the queues weren’t even as long as I’d have thought due to the hot weather. Queues were a maximum of 10-15 mins which is great and we got on nearly every ride. The staff are also very helpful and are extremely friendly on helping where to go etc. One thing though, I think when the weather is hot the pleasure beach should stay open longer as when we went the hours were only 10am-5pm and we’d have lived longer on the rides.

2  Thank lisahelens68
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went there yesterday, queues were fairly short, rides are good quality, staff are all lovely.
Shops are over priced tho!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we visited on a Monday and was extremely hot weather the pleasure beach was very very busy and it was school visiting week aswell we thought we would queue for ages but this wasn't the case the maximum time we waited was 15 minutes

1  Thank midge867
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you like rides and thrills this is a good place to be , if like me you are the bag holder () then there are plenty of places to sit and watch the world go by and wave when your lot go by on the ride. Plenty of places for a drink and snack too, although I do get miffed by the charge to go in, as they are making money on coffee and drinks during the day. If you stay at the big blue hotel and get tickets there - the 'bag holder' gets complimentary entry - so a win win.