The Tregenna(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$78
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$79
US$65
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$52
US$50
US$47
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$117
1 285
1 127
1 285
1 127
All reviewsthe palm courtsea viewsteam roomthe general managerleisure facilitieslovely hotelcar parktram stopevening mealshort breakbuffet stylefamily roomenjoyable staynorth piernight breakbreakfast was excellentsea front
22 - 27 of 3 553 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love old hotels, and when I planned my short visit to Blackpool, I knew I wanted to stay at the Imperial. Upon arrival the exterior facade and lobby area bring to mind a more gracious era, when Blackpool was in its heyday, and the hotel no doubt played host to all sorts of interesting guests. It still has an elegant feel today. The receptionist who handled my registration was friendly and professional, and within a few minutes I was on my way to my room. The view from room 115 was "interesting," and I'll admit that I did enjoy the sound of the many pigeons outside the window, but it was definitely not one of the hotels better rooms in terms of location. The room furnishings could use some updating, but were in relatively good condition. On the nightstand I found a hand written note from the housekeeper, Mary, who had prepared my room. It was such a nice, personal touch. It seemed genuinely sincere, and truly made me feel welcome. Despite its age, my room was spotlessly clean, and had all of the amenities required for an enjoyable stay. Mary had seen to it! The bed was quite comfortable, and after a restful night I found my way downstairs for breakfast. The dining room is a truly spectacular setting. Service was prompt and friendly, and he selection of breakfast foods was more than ample. It was a very pleasant way to begin the day. I wish I had been able to spend more than just one night at the Imperial. Overall, though, my short stay was a memorable experience of classic seaside hospitality. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend the Imperial to fellow travelers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Everett94
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and loved it. Beautiful lobby with helpful and friendly staff. We upgraded to a seaview room and was not disappointed, very spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included in our room rate and there was both cooked and continental variety available.
Highly recommended for anyone travelling around Blackpool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The high tea is excellent as is the breakfast and also has a good bar. Overheated room and bathroom is very dated. Interesting hotel with many famous guests over the years. Rooms are a good size. Staff very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Joy, thanks for the lovely review, I'm so pleased you loved the afternoon tea, if you have this and the buffet breakfast, you've no room for anything else have you?! Hope to see you again Joy, best wishes, Alison

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at The Imperial on a My Hotel Break DBB deal. Checked in & went to room which was situated at the rear of the hotel. Room was clean & tidy although dated. Dark furniture, old fashioned furnishings and decor. The lower half of the sash window was obscure glass & on opening it the restricted few inches I could see why. Flat roof with extractor unit, Seagull droppings & windows from another building overlooking it. There was a fridge in the room which despite my best efforts would not work. Bathroom was ok with shower over bath & a huge washbasin. Not very many plug sockets in room. Bed was comfy though & room was quiet. Had dinner (included) in the restaurant which was very nice & was given a table with a sea view. Found the bar area nice and drinks reasonably priced. Breakfast is self service buffet style either Continental or full english. I went for the full english which was very good with a good selection. Used the pool, spa pool & steamroom which were all good. Only problem was lockers in changing rooms did not lock so nowhere secure to stow your belongngs. Overall it was a nice stay & I extended it to another night. Would I return? Yes.

Room Tip: Rooms at front offer best sea views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thanks Oliver for your review, I'm so pleased you enjoyed yourselves so much you stayed another night! hope to see you again, best wishes, Alison

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always friendly service by well trained happy staff. Good choice of liquid refreshment at reasonable prices. The food is very good always. We have dinned there several times and we have not been disappointed. Value for money , and on Mondays two for one and kids meal £1. Also a lot of meals are two for £13 it’s alway fresh vegetables. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone. A large beer garden and Sky Sports.

Room Tip: We have not stayed at the hotel as we live locally, but if it’s as good as the pub it will be excellent.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for the 5 stars John, but I think you've hit the wrong button! I know a great place called Marsh Mill Tavern who do exactly what you're describing and I'd give it 5 stars too! Best wishes, Alison