All reviews pleasure beach lovely couple a lovely stay quiet street definitely stay here again lovely hosts parking space five minute walk clean rooms friendly owners an ideal location couldn't fault breakfast was excellent friendly hotel long weekend feel welcome my partner
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three days with the wife. Owners polite and made us feel very welcome from the start and carried our luggage up the stairs. Rooms bright and spotless as is the rest of the property. Do not have a bad word to say and will definitely be back to stay here as soon as we are able..a very good choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shelley H
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

After recently visiting Manchester House with my husband, 5 year old son and 7 month old daughter, I have to say we had the BEST time....my son even cried as he didn't want to come home!

Heath and Diane were great hosts - sometimes B+B hosts can be a bit overbearing, but they were so great - friendly, helpful and informative, whilst letting us just get on with it and have a fab time.

It's been a few years since I visited Blackpool.....my previous visits have been for girlie weekends, hen do's and in general 'lively' ones! So I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, and we purposely picked a family and couples only stay to ensure the children could sleep safely. Manchester House was the perfect place for this - quiet at night, obviously very family friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The kids had plenty of choice at breakfast time and set us up nicely for the busy day ahead.

The location of the B+B is also spot on....just a couple of minutes walk to Blackpool's Golden Mile, close to Sandcastles Waterpark, the South Pier, plenty of places to eat, tram stops, shops for amenities......everything you would ever need as a family.

There is a reason that Manchester House has such great reviews on here........because it really is that good!

Thank you Heath and Diane for a great stay and we hope to be back again in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great 3 night break with wife and 2 kids. Great little base. Clean, nice place, nice location. Hosts warm n polite. Even gave me his parking place. Blackpool b n b's are very simlair but this is a lot nicer than most yet still Good value for money. Thumbs up .

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Manchester house Blackpool for four days . I took this trip with my nine year old daughter.
When we arrived we had a lovely greeting and had our bags carried to our room .
The room was beautifully decorated and spotless clean .the couple running this bed and breakfast are so lovely and helpful. We had a lovely breakfast each morning and had lovely chats with the owners .
This bed and breakfast is a two minute walk to the pleasure beach and tram .
I can not recommend this place enough as for the price it was a very enjoyable stay in very clean comfortable surroundings . Will definitely be back again .

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended, the king size room is amazing, best nights sleep in a while, Heath and Diana are so amazing, always smiling and nothing is too much trouble, and they made us feel welcome. Will definitely be back x

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple