Ibis Styles Blackpool
Travelocity
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Travelodge
Reviews (1 148)
1 148 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastnorth piersea viewtalbot roadcar parkair confirst floorthe breakfast areakey cardtoastcoffee machineexcellent locationwould stay againsea frontcentral locationlick of paintchecking in
FilterAll languages
9 - 14 of 1 148 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sea front location, right in the heart of the north shore nightlife. Immaculately clean. Nice rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Great little breakfast breakout area overlooking the pier. Very nice Continental breakfast but plenty of places around if you crave a fry up. Free tea, coffee & juice etc all day. Really nice comfy place. Ignore the negative comments on this site I didn’t find it noisy at all but If you don’t want noisy etc don’t go to Blackpool.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
David M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ned K

Thanks for the great feedback and positive review
Glad that you enjoyed your stay

Best wishes
David & Team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the ibis hotel, when we got there the lift smelt so bad. The room was ok and the location is right by the sea front. The only thing is your in town and it can be quite noisy at night,but it was not that bad. Staff were friendly. Overall not a bad stay but its is a one off for me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gavin C

Dear Gavin C

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you'll stay with us again for next years IFS

Thanks for the feedback

David

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the hotel for 3 nights to attend a fitness convention at the Winter Gardens. Having stayed at the same hotel the previous year I requested to stay in the same area of the hotel as it was very quiet.
When I got into my room I noticed that the double glazed window was open and I tried numerous times to close it but was unable to, having mentioned this to friends who were also staying in different rooms they too said that they were unable to close their windows. My first nights stay was generally quiet but at around 9.30 pm on the second night of my stay very loud music and bass could be heard in my room from a pub situated at the back of the hotel. The music kept stopping and starting so after around half an hour of this I went down to the reception area and asked if I could change rooms as I needed to rest ready for the next day of the convention. I was given a new room and a member of staff came with me to check that I was happy with the room. After moving all of my belongings into the new room the music/bass started up again and I was again unable to close the double glazed window in my new room. I pulled the blind down and closed the single glazed screen to try to block the noise as much as possible but it didn't really make much difference. I wasn't really wanting to go back downstairs to the reception as there were some people hanging around in the corridor and a strong smell of marijuana plus I thought perhaps that it may have been a one off as I had stayed in roughly the same area of the hotel previously. The music /bass was going until about 2 am so I got very little sleep.
Unfortunately on the next evening the music / bass again started around 10 pm and was even louder than the previous evening so much so that the bass was reverberating around the room, this went on until 3 am and again I had very limited sleep.
When mentioning the noise to a member of staff they said 'well the hotel is in a town centre', I do appreciate that if you stay in any city/town centre hotel that it will not be totally quiet but I think it is reasonable to expect, after paying nearly £250 for a 3 night stay, that you don't feel like you are sleeping in a nightclub, which is exactly what it felt like. I would also expect that both the hotel and nightclub/pub be adequately sound proofed, neither of which seemed to be. If the outside window could have been closed then this would have gone some way to muffling the sound so I cannot understand why the windows would not close.
My stay totally ruined the convention for me as I was so tired throughout the day due to lack of sleep and I also heard from others staying at the hotel that they too had been disturbed by the noise as well. I was so disappointed after my previous stay that this happened and tried to pass this on directly to IBIS but every time I tried to submit the online complaints form on the IBIS website it kept coming up with an error message hence why I have now written on Tripadvisor. I hope that the noise problems can be sorted for future guests as I do not feel that it is acceptable for anyone to have to pay for a room that they cannot sleep in

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jess162014

I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay because of the noise issue
It would seem that the internal panel of the triple glazing unit was not fully closed and we have now rectified this

I am grateful to you in bringing this to my attention. If you visit again for IFS next year please contact me directly and I'll be pleased to look after your booking and ensure you have a comfortable stay

Kind regards
David

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The requirement to stay in Blackpool this week was an unexpected episode

The ibis Styles looked ok ab reasonably priced on Booking.com

I arrive fairly late and parked overnight in multi-storey car parking around corner that cost £13

The hotel is about the the same standard as premier inn but with a pleasing view

Clean an comfortable could do a lot worse in Blackpool?

Very reasonable £53 B&B

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always efficient check in, free upgrade to a sea view, which was a lovely bonus. Comfy bed, great sleep no noise at night, back for the illuminations in November, can't wait. Also parked in Talbot Road multi story and get a discounted rate for 24hrs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple