Reviews (1 226)
1 228 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastnorth piersea viewtalbot roadcar parkair conthe breakfast areafirst floorkey cardtoastcoffee machineexcellent locationtravel lodgewould stay againsea frontlick of paintchecking in
391 - 396 of 1 228 reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2016

As a disabled person I find it a hassle booking appropriate facilities sometimes but the room at the Ibis was ideal. A proper wet room with the relevant safety features.

On arrival there had been a mix up with rooms but the way Sarah dealt with it was exceptional. She had the problem sorted very quickly. I had also booked a mobility scooter from a local supplier and again Sarah handled the arrival and departure of the scooter for me so I could get settled in my room. Give that woman a pay rise!

I unfortunately had to leave a day early due to illness and there was no problem getting a refund and all the staff were incredibly helpful.

The continental breakfast was very nice, if you like the full-on fry up then this may not suit you but for me it was perfect. Also there was complimentary tea/coffee 24/7, great for a tea addict like me. The reception was also manned 24/7, reassuring.

A very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: If you are disabled make sure you specify clearly what you need, e.g. Seat in the shower, etc.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
David M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Kate
Thanks for choosing to stay with us
Thanks for the feedback and kind comments which I've passed to my team
Kind regards

Reviewed 26 September 2016

On arriving at the hotel it looks from the outside like an empty shell but on arriving on the 1st floor by the stainless lift you find yourself in a very modern reception with friendly staff, my sea view on suit room was clean with double bed, desk, chairs and free WI-FI, breakfast was basic so if you are a big English breakfast person eat outside, but for the price I paid I found the hotel excellent value for money

Room Tip: chose a sea view room for a little extra
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear DB1
Thanks for your feedback
Glad you enjoyed your stay
Regards

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here a few time this year and it is such a pleasure to stay in . It is clean , comfortable and staff can't do enough for you , breakfast is great, will definitely recommend it and will stay here again .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear John
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay
Thanks for your post
Regards

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Once again we had a great stay at the Ibis styles the room we had asked for wasn't available but Sarah gave us an equally good room all the staff from reception to maintenance are friendly we will be back in October

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Susan
I'm pleased you had another lovely stay
We look forward to your next visit
Kind regards

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Good service, was quiet and right near all the attractions. We enjoyed staying here. Was busy at breakfast but we got a table. Not the cleanest outside/inside but still good for the cost. Definitely would stay again. The only thing with the room was the shower making a noise, like a fan, was a bit annoying at night.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and I'm grateful for your feedback
Regards David