All reviews toast b and b town centre full english car park cooked breakfast freestyle bedding
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This hotel though small had a lift which is handy when you're disabled, although it is very compact.
The room was fine with just enough space to get around but the bathroom was rather cramped, but at least it was a en suite.
The place was very clean and provided a good breakfast in the morning and the staff were extremely helpful.
We would go back again.

Room tip: Have one on the first floor to avoid too many stairs
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Just coming home from 2 night stay at Alumhurst, first time me and my hubby stayed here, defo won't be the last. Staff absolutely lovely. Couldn't do enough for us. Amazing value for money, breakfast one of best we have had. Very central, across the road from back entrance to Debenhams. Straight behind tower. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shirley p
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Best hotel in Blackpool I've been to, very welcoming from all residents and the staff was very friendly always there when you needed him, me and my husband will definitely coming back soon thank you for a lovely weekend xx

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Boomerang_Blackpool, Owner at Alumhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights for a family occasion. Staff very friendly and hard working. Rooms clean and tidy, although a bit on the small side. My parents stayed in a delux double and definitely worth the extra few pounds. Breakfast very nice and again staff worked very hard to ensure everyone was looked after. The hotel was busy as it was half term but we never had to wait for a table.

The bar was a big plus and perfect after a day out. Both kids and adults enjoyed the pool table and again staff very friendly and accommodating.

Would be nice to have some toiletries in the bathrooms. Shower door a bit on the small side. Clean towels were provided daily and good to see the towels were a good size.

I would recommend staying here. Good budget hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here for three nights. Initially was disappointed as the rooms are cramped and tired. The beds are small and close together. However, clean towels were provided daily but the beds were not made once. I had a triple room and was surprised that for three nights, between three people, we received one miniture bar of soap. No other shower gel or shampoo was supplied. That said breakfast was plentiful and fresh and the staff were very nice and helpful. The small bar with pool table was great for us as having children we were out all day and did not want to go pubbing. Not the best place I have stayed but very adequate. The best bit about this hotel is the brilliant location a few minutes behind the Blackpool Tower. All in all, I would consider staying again.

Date of stay: October 2016