All reviews pleasure beach tram stop complimentary water full english small fridge cotton buds sewing kit family room little touches toast lovely little hotel room was spotless lovely bar small hotel next year cooked breakfast my partner
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Just returned from our 6th stay here in Blackpool. Lovely place to stay, spotlessly clean, gorgeous breakfast with lots of choice. Graham and Sue are the real diamonds of this place and do an excellent job at making sure your stay here is top notch. You couldn’t ask for better hosts. There is a quirky bar with a huge range of beers, ciders and spirits. The B&B is situated behind the pleasure beach, a nice walk away from all the loud bars and clubs. The tram stop it just at the bottom of the street to access the whole of the promenade but it’s also not too far to walk either. Would highly recommend this as a great place to stay whilst in Blackpool.

2  Thank Karenwheats
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Just got back from another 3 night stay at Clifton Court Hotel . This has got to be rated as one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in . Graham and Sue are a very friendly and welcoming couple . Breakfast is scored 10 out 10 . Cooked to perfection . Beds are pristine and very comfortable .The rooms have some very nice touches ie a tub with cotton buds needle cotton etc fridge with complimentary bottled water . The bar is so quirky and has to be seen to be believed . It’s Brilliant . Wouldn’t stay anywhere else .

2  Thank blossom146
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at this beautiful hotel. We stayed for 2 nights bed and breakfast. The price was so reasonable and the breakfast was one of the best I have ever had! I have stayed in a few hotels in Blackpool over the years but this one is by far the best! We will be using this hotel again next year as we have finally found the best hotel in Blackpool! Amazing staff. Graham was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. The rooms were very nice and clean. Me and my family had a great time. See you next year! Lots of love from the Deeside 4

3  Thank LittleGemz30
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a pleasurable 3 day stay at Clifton court hotel and what a joy it was. From the warm and friendly welcome to the quirky pirates bar, and of course not forgetting the awesome selection you get with breakfast. (Particularly the hash browns, and mango smoothie shot). Also one of the cleanest hotels I’ve ever stayed in. Cheers guys ;)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack P
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed last night for the first time. I never stay on the South Shore but I was doing a 10K race starting in the South Shore so it was an ideal base to make a nice weekend of it! Everything is so clean and modern in the rooms. Plenty hot water and good shower! I did not have a drink in the bar but it looked so inviting and quirky so wish I had have gone in now! The breakfast was brill. I did not want to eat too much before my race so did not have anything from the delicious-looking continental buffet. There was so much choice! I opted for the Very English Breakfast and it was so good! Fried bread is always a nice treat! I always judge hotel breakfasts by the quality of the sausages and the sausage here was one of the best I've had in a hotel and cooked just how I like it! Thanks for a warm welcome and a great relaxing night!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo