All reviews jelly beans little extras paul tina pleasure beach full english dressing gowns tram stop sewing kit cereal bars shower cap mini bar yogurt biscuits kippers sea view little gem complimentary toiletries
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stopped here for one night as we were visiting the pleasure beach and thought we would make a night of it. We got off the train at the pleasure beach and within 5 minutes were at the hotel. As we had arrived early to go to the theme park, we asked if we could leave our luggage and this was no problem at all. We arrived back to check in around 5pm and were taken straight to our room. I had booked a junior suite at an absolute steal of a price and it was wonderful. It was clean, spacious and had all amenities including lots of little extras on our bed when we arrived, there were sweets, mints, toiletries, ear plugs and shoe shine to name but a few! The mini bar was extremely reasonable and not extortionate like you find in bigger hotels, we actually made use of it because it was such good value and we don’t usually do this. The owners were so friendly and chatted to us for a while in the evening down in the bar area. Breakfast was delicious and had one of the biggest cereal/continental selections I’ve seen in a hotel, the full English was lovely and you could choose what you wanted from an ample list, including a choice of eggs and tomatoes. We will 100% be back the next time we are in Blackpool, it’s an absolute gem!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Loved our room and it was spotless! Breakfast was fab! Paul and Tina are excellent hosts! Also tried the onsite vegan restaurant Faringo's - the meal was delicious! The location was ideal for us as literally a few minutes walk to the Nickelodeon Land in Pleasure Beach where my friend and I were taking our wee ones on our second day. All other staff were friendly and pleasant. Overall a wee gem of a hotel, and we'll definitely be back ☺

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Paul and his family for out pleasant stay at the hotel
Everything was on point from room to the breakfast
Room was good size and sport on
Location off the hotel was the best and convenient if you prefer to go to beach just cross the road

Thank you so much and we will back soon

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We were a group of 5 family members and were made welcome from the moment we stepped into the Hotel. Paul and Tina are excellent hosts. Our rooms were perfect with lots of little extras which we didn't expect. The breakfasts were delicious with a huge range of choices. The staff were friendly and did everything to make our stay an absolute joy. Interesting conversations with the hosts at the end of long tiring days and the valet car parking system was an added bonus. I hadn't been to Blackpool for 15 years and was impressed by the changes there and the quiet, yet central location of the Hotel and its facilities. It will be our first choice when we return to Blackpool.

Room Tip: First floor rooms facing sea are delightful and particularly if you have problem with stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We usually stay at bigger hotels as our preference but decided to give this a go with it been number one.

Rooms slightly small as I suppose you should expect from a guesthouse but everything was spotlessly clean and the bed was really comfy.

Nice breakfast in the morning, only til nine thirty tho in with the price. Good quality but the rat pack music in the restaurant area was too loud for my liking for so early in the morning.

I would return.