Albany House(Penrith)
US$177
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$217
US$111
Travelodge Penrith(Penrith)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelodge
All reviewsbusy barhomemade chipsbreakfast roomcar parkbooked a tableboutique hotelwell stocked barnice roomcooked breakfastnice breakfastevening mealfull english breakfastdouble bedlovely foodfantastic staytown centrewell worth a visit
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to attend the lounge in penrith. The food was excellent and the service was first class. The young lass that served us had all the information we asked at hand. We had tapas and thourghly enjoyed every morsel. We can't wait to go back and visit again. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here on a Saturday night with my wife.

The welcome was friendly and we were shown to our room which although small was clean and perfectly adequate. The ensuite was fine although the fan was a bit noisy and the shower head had seen better days. Both minor points though. The bed was comfy but a little too soft for our liking and we didn’t get the best night sleep.

We had drinks and dinner in the bar. There was a good drinks selection (loads of gin!) and the tapas was great! Unlike some reviewers, we actually read the menu properly and ordered 2-3 dishes PER PERSON! This was just the right amount of food and it was all lovely.

The bar was busy with a couple of hen do’s in but the atmosphere was still great and we enjoyed our stay. Would visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner for the night for a friends wedding, spacious clean room, lovely bar downstairs with great food. Comfy bed and great shower. We had breakfast the next day included which was lovely, there was a great selection too. Really lovely staff too.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Please be aware the food portions are very small, even though there is a red dot next to each tapas dish adequate for 2 to 3 people this isn’t true.

We came here as it was my daughters birthday, with me and my wife and 3 of my daughters friends, we ordered 6 tapas dishes and 3 side orders, I thought this would be enough however I was completely gob smacked at what came out. Classic Falafel, red dot next to it ( 2/3 people) 4 cocktail size sausage what were Falafel and a small pot of sour cream, what a joke you expect 2 to 3 people to share that, have to order 3 plates of them.

This is just one other ones were poor but I could go on and on.

Home made chips no more than 10 in a little silver cup £3.95

Onion rings, 5 no bigger than 2inch again £3.95.

This place used to be really good for food not now and I won’t be going back. I complained to a member of staff all I got was they are changing the menu and a few tweaks.

DON’T GO IF YOUR HUNGRY

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Garyhetherington
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived after a 9 hour trip and started off unable to find the car park. Looking on the website it had no details so we had to park up and ask someone in the bar.
Coming in we were greeted by friendly staff but no check in, seemed a bit unsure who was were (party of 6, 3 rooms plus a baby)
No lift so had to carry our bags which was t so much a problem, the lady kindly offered to help.
We got placed in room 3, one of the bigger deluxe rooms as we had our 18 month with a travel cot, lovely and clean and very well kept. After showering (which was fine) and having dinner we retired to our room, unfortunately all we could hear was doors being slammed continuously, especially being so close to the breakfast room.
If above wouldn’t have happened the rating would be higher.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family