Reviews (9 902)
1 159
5 065
2 904
1 159
All reviews lakeside inn pancake house sports plaza village centre cafe rouge guest services executive lodge seven pines new style woodland lodge hired bikes winter wonderland aqua sana sports bar pottery painting ten pin bowling moorland view bella italia
731 - 736 of 9 902 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Enjoyed the stay here in a lakeside apartment with my son who is a wheelchair user. Accommodation was lovely but not as clean as I would expect, just around the dressing table area with a very dusty mirror and balls of dust down the side. The remainder of the room was very clean.

The Wifi was a bit hit and miss in the accommodation and mobile phone signal non-existent which caused problems before I realised how bad it was, with family trying to get in touch.

Provided with a map of the site but it would have been helpful to have a sign within the accommodation, showing which door was the best exit to travel to the village and the amenities. I pushed a heavy wheelchair around a much longer route as it wasn't clear that there was a shorter route.

Food facilities were on the expensive side so could prove very expensive for a family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in 1 bedroom Executive Double Studio Apartment we took our travel cot but there is no need they will supply a cot or travel cot for you a high chair is also provided.

We have previously stayed at sherwood and they are both much the same.
If it’s your first time away with a young child Center Parcs is perfect.
Everywhere is accessible with a pushchair most places to eat have free baby food and the changing areas are fantastic.

The pool is a great temperature and the baby pool is great we spent hours in there.

The only down side to this visit for us was Hucks we had previously visited and loved it but this time it did not meet our expectations. There was a really large party in there so maybe that’s why but we were hunting around for our waitress a lot desert was cold even though it was meant to be hot and we felt really packed in.
This was a minor blip on a amazing break.

We visited many other restaurants on site and we weren’t disappointed at all.

We will be visiting a Center Parcs again in the future there is no doubt

Reviewed 28 June 2018

we visit Center Parcs every year with our family, including 2 elderly parents. It really is ideal with fabulous facilities and the most friendly and helpful staff! prices are high for some things but on a par with any holiday park and what you expect to pay for quality! Couple of negatives- my sister got accused of having a dog in her lodge when in fact the dog was booked in an entirely different lodge, the person who reported her didn't even have the decency to try and find out facts before getting onto management! Also the site bus is just constantly booked out so we had to hire an extra wheelchair to get my Dad around the place! showers in the lodge were positioned far too low! If you are over 5ft 8, you will struggle! And lastly one of the serving staff in Dexters kitchen was one of the rudest people I have ever had the misfortune to come across! I changed my order while she was putting it through the till - from a fried egg to scrambled egg! She was not happy! Face like a fiddle! You would think she had to lay the eggs herself!! Ridiculous!! She was the only staff member I came across with that attitude, the others were amazing, particularly in the pottery painting studio! Super friendly and helpful and very patient with my Mum who has dementia! Swimming facilities are brilliant! Just a perfect place to visit and lots to do for all ages!! will look forward to a return visit soon!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TPTWhitleyBay
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Staff very helpful place was spotless plenty to do for the whole family accommodation clean and tidy has everything you need in a kitchen was also very clean swimming pool best I’ve ever been in eating out can be a bit expensive but so are most places well stocked shop in site check in quick and easy will defo be back

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely place! Great swimming facilities and the kids loved the bike riding! Beautiful place would definitely recommend to families. Lovely lodge with open plan kitchen, comfortable size rooms. Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: May 2018