Reviews (9 723)
1 138
4 988
2 860
1 138
All reviews lakeside inn pancake house sports plaza village centre guest services parc market cafe rouge executive lodge seven pines new style woodland lodge hired bikes aqua sana sports bar winter wonderland pottery painting ten pin bowling all ages
548 - 553 of 9 723 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in 1 bedroom Executive Double Studio Apartment we took our travel cot but there is no need they will supply a cot or travel cot for you a high chair is also provided.

We have previously stayed at sherwood and they are both much the same.
If it’s your first time away with a young child Center Parcs is perfect.
Everywhere is accessible with a pushchair most places to eat have free baby food and the changing areas are fantastic.

The pool is a great temperature and the baby pool is great we spent hours in there.

The only down side to this visit for us was Hucks we had previously visited and loved it but this time it did not meet our expectations. There was a really large party in there so maybe that’s why but we were hunting around for our waitress a lot desert was cold even though it was meant to be hot and we felt really packed in.
This was a minor blip on a amazing break.

We visited many other restaurants on site and we weren’t disappointed at all.

We will be visiting a Center Parcs again in the future there is no doubt

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

we visit Center Parcs every year with our family, including 2 elderly parents. It really is ideal with fabulous facilities and the most friendly and helpful staff! prices are high for some things but on a par with any holiday park and what you expect to pay for quality! Couple of negatives- my sister got accused of having a dog in her lodge when in fact the dog was booked in an entirely different lodge, the person who reported her didn't even have the decency to try and find out facts before getting onto management! Also the site bus is just constantly booked out so we had to hire an extra wheelchair to get my Dad around the place! showers in the lodge were positioned far too low! If you are over 5ft 8, you will struggle! And lastly one of the serving staff in Dexters kitchen was one of the rudest people I have ever had the misfortune to come across! I changed my order while she was putting it through the till - from a fried egg to scrambled egg! She was not happy! Face like a fiddle! You would think she had to lay the eggs herself!! Ridiculous!! She was the only staff member I came across with that attitude, the others were amazing, particularly in the pottery painting studio! Super friendly and helpful and very patient with my Mum who has dementia! Swimming facilities are brilliant! Just a perfect place to visit and lots to do for all ages!! will look forward to a return visit soon!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TPTWhitleyBay
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Staff very helpful place was spotless plenty to do for the whole family accommodation clean and tidy has everything you need in a kitchen was also very clean swimming pool best I’ve ever been in eating out can be a bit expensive but so are most places well stocked shop in site check in quick and easy will defo be back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely place! Great swimming facilities and the kids loved the bike riding! Beautiful place would definitely recommend to families. Lovely lodge with open plan kitchen, comfortable size rooms. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Just had a really good short break with three generations of the family. Lots of activities and food outlets to keep everyone happy. Lodges are well equipped and meet all your basic needs. Bikes are a good idea even if you haven’t ridden for some time. I paid a little more and enjoyed an electric bike, and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Even researching buying one for my 63rd birthday.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel