US$245
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

1863 Bar Bistro Rooms(Pooley Bridge)
US$238
1 081
4 749
2 735
1 081
All reviewslakeside innpancake housevillage centresports plazaguest servicescafe rougeall agesexecutive lodgeseven pinesnew style woodland lodgeswimming poolhired bikesaqua sanawinter wonderlandsports barpottery paintingten pin bowling
67 - 72 of 9 249 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we visit Center Parcs every year with our family, including 2 elderly parents. It really is ideal with fabulous facilities and the most friendly and helpful staff! prices are high for some things but on a par with any holiday park and what you expect to pay for quality! Couple of negatives- my sister got accused of having a dog in her lodge when in fact the dog was booked in an entirely different lodge, the person who reported her didn't even have the decency to try and find out facts before getting onto management! Also the site bus is just constantly booked out so we had to hire an extra wheelchair to get my Dad around the place! showers in the lodge were positioned far too low! If you are over 5ft 8, you will struggle! And lastly one of the serving staff in Dexters kitchen was one of the rudest people I have ever had the misfortune to come across! I changed my order while she was putting it through the till - from a fried egg to scrambled egg! She was not happy! Face like a fiddle! You would think she had to lay the eggs herself!! Ridiculous!! She was the only staff member I came across with that attitude, the others were amazing, particularly in the pottery painting studio! Super friendly and helpful and very patient with my Mum who has dementia! Swimming facilities are brilliant! Just a perfect place to visit and lots to do for all ages!! will look forward to a return visit soon!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Staff very helpful place was spotless plenty to do for the whole family accommodation clean and tidy has everything you need in a kitchen was also very clean swimming pool best I’ve ever been in eating out can be a bit expensive but so are most places well stocked shop in site check in quick and easy will defo be back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely place! Great swimming facilities and the kids loved the bike riding! Beautiful place would definitely recommend to families. Lovely lodge with open plan kitchen, comfortable size rooms. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just had a really good short break with three generations of the family. Lots of activities and food outlets to keep everyone happy. Lodges are well equipped and meet all your basic needs. Bikes are a good idea even if you haven’t ridden for some time. I paid a little more and enjoyed an electric bike, and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Even researching buying one for my 63rd birthday.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the Centreparcs in Penrith for a family celebration. my parents had never been before but me and my husband have been many times over the years with our children and we always felt like it was worth the money. This time we visited we felt so let down . The quality of the lodge was shocking , Cuboards falling to bits, dishwasher broke, found things left underneath the children’s bed in there room .. so clearly never hoovered before we arrived. All around the lodge and patio area wher cigarette dibs ‘everywhere’
Ate out at numerous returants and food was undercooked , had to send food back at one point and request a refund , all cheap cheap cheap and over priced .
Really put us off going again now , and such ashame it didn’t give the rest of the family a good first time impression . A real let down!! I did email the customer services but never heard back a thing so doubt they really care about customer feedback .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Sarah W
Chris_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Whinfell Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Really sorry to read your feedback - if I may offer assurances that we always respond to all correspondence received and apologise that you have not yet had a response.

If I can please request that you make direct contact with us, via our "contact us" section on our website, with your booking details and a copy of this report, we will be happy to respond personally.

We are always sorry when we have disappointed any guest.

Kind regards