“A lovely end to a fantastic week”
Review of Fellpack

Fellpack
Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Keswick
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Description: Hearty, wholesome deli cafe during the day. Cosy restaurant in the evenings, serving great local beer and cocktails
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for the final evening meal of our week’s break in Keswick. We were fantastically lucky with the weather this week, but even in miserable rain, Fellpack would deserve every accolade going.

Really lovely, warm, welcoming staff, who knew their stuff. Great, tasty cocktails (gin & ginger beer, gin latter). Good portion of Camembert to share with lovely chutney. Main course was great - mushroom and artichoke lasagne for both of us. Rich, very flavoursome - vegetarian food at its best, really. Lovely desserts, too.

Cannot recommend this lovely place highly enough - probably worth coming back to Keswick for here alone! A very warm, inspiring atmosphere with wonderful food and drinks. What more could you want?!

Thanks! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great coffee and the best flapjack ever ( can I please have the recipe?). And, all served in beautiful pottery by friendly and courtoues staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food here is excellent, imaginative and good value. Wish to point out one problem. The table we sat at upstairs (No 1 if we remember correctly) was on a cast iron pedestal. Whilst attempting to pull my chair up to the table I nearly broke my kneecap! This was not a suitable type of table to eat from.

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here on Saturday evening and the place was buzzing. We had a selection of starters which we shared like Tapas, they were all delicious, prawns, camembert, sharing platter. Four mains, hake and leek crumble, the chicken, the lamb and I had the beef which was melt in the mouth. I also had a taste of everyone elses, loved them all!
Service was excellent, the staff really wanting to please, don’t think I’ve met such pleasant staff. The bill with drinks, which included a bottle of wine and cocktails, came to £186 – very enjoyable and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this little upstairs restaurant with my teenage son last Thursday evening for an early meal before heading to Keswick cinema. Shared garlic flatbread and olives together as a starter which were both perfect. I then went for the hake and leek crumble with courgettes which was light, fresh and the fish so juicy. My son loved his slow baked beef, again melted in the mouth. Finished the meal by sharing a very squidgy, yummy brownie and ice cream. To top it all, very friendly customer service, checking what time we needed to be finished for the cinema etc. Very lovely evening and I will certainly return when next in town.

1  Thank PrioryPengui