US$67
US$118
US$131
US$117
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$59
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$128
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$171
Glenholme Guest House(Kendal)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
All reviewsstation innlake districtcar troublewonderful dogdog treatsking size suitecotton budspre ordercooked breakfastthought of everythinghomemade marmaladeamazing settingwarm welcometrain stationplace to staylovely guesthousemorecambe bay
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Lovely Welcome, spotless, bed & pillows very soft (prob a little soft for me) great location, Nice easy walk up the Helm before breakfast
Breakfast was brilliant great choice, will highly recommend
Only Prob which isn't linked to Guest House the only pub in the village very very expensive, but advised to try alternative which was lovely.

Room Tip: one with a view of the beautiful mountains
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We booked The Glen for a weekend, but because of car trouble, had to rearrange at the last minute. Pauline was excellent in handling our request, and couldn't have done more to put our minds at ease.
We arrived slightly late in the evening, but Pauline was there to greet us, and was so lovely and helpful.
Breakfast was amazing, and both Bill and Pauline couldn't do enough to cater for us. The atmosphere amongst all the guests was excellent, and we felt so welcome throughout our stay.
We were given some tips about visiting Windermere, which proved to be very useful, and made our stay that much more special.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Glen to anyone. Thankyou so much Pauline & Bill, I'm sure we'll both see you again in the not too distant future. Tom & Vicky

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner Adam stayed at The Glen Guest house for my 21st birthday, and we were not disappointed! Greeted on arrival by the owners Bill and Pauline, who couldn't of been more accommodating and friendly. The rooms were gorgeous and the beds were godly, they also were dog friendly which was great, as we brought along our puppy Ella. They went above and beyond, and even went out of their way to help Adam surprise me with flowers, chocolates and a bottle of prosecco for my birthday. The cooked breakfasts was delicious and the scenery was outstanding. We WILL be back again soon, as it was just simply outstanding!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Enjoyed staying here. Close to public transport and a great walk on the Helm with fab views as far as Morecambe Bay. Very friendly and accommodating. My room had a huuuuge bed. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This was the nicest place I have ever stayed. I got a luxurious room that I was not expecting. Good value. Quiet. Heavy curtains so can sleep well. Really friendly proprietors. 5 mins walk from station. 4 minutes on the train to Kendal. Perfect. Stay here if visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo