Waterhead Hotel(Coniston)
US$158
Bluebird Lodge(Coniston)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Breakfast included
YHA Coniston Holly How(Coniston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$64
US$26
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
YHA Coniston Coppermines(Coniston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
The Yewdale Inn(Coniston)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Monk Coniston(Coniston)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsguest housepacked lunchlovely comfy bedold mangreat view of the mountainsinformation packsingle roomgreat little placeb bsshared bathroomfeel very welcomeroom was cleantorrential rainwarm welcometown centrean ideal locationother guests
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in the village for a wedding so booked Oaklands for the Friday and Saturday nights. To say i didn't arrive until nearly 9pm i was made to feel very welcome by Judith who showed me to the room and even moved her car so i could park outside.

The following morning, breakfast was lovely and cooked to order, served in the dining room which allowed time to chat to other guests. I ended up back at the B&B at lunch time, to get changed after a morning of torrential rain, before i left for the wedding, There were a couple of children running around the house which was actually quite nice, its easy to forget this is Judith & Zeke's home!!

Not at all a problem after i managed to wiggle my car around but be aware that the parking is quite tight, reverse in if you can to make the exit easier!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a single room without ensuite for one night. It was good value at £40 and included a delicious breakfast.My room was very comfortable and clean and I didn't find not having an ensuite to be a problem, especially as I seemed to be the only guest using the clean bathroom a short distance from my room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I suppose people may rate other places higher - I don't know because I haven't looked and, as far as I'm concerned its the best. I've been stopping there for fifteen years and I've never come across anything to make me want to chance. Its an old house - the Doctor's house, I believe but now nicely renovated and with four bedrooms. The rooms are good, the management is friendly (and involved in the community) and breakfast is good. Is there more to ask for? (My only 'concern' is access to the car park which might catch some people out, but if I can manage it, everyone else can!)
Well recommended - I shall continue stopping there until my legs fail me!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Great place, very clean and well run, the owners were very pleasant and had lots of advice on what to do and see in the local area. it is a very short stroll into Coniston town centre. the views from the rooms are great.

Room Tip: parking on the drive but the entrance is narrow
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our first stop on the Cumbria way. We were made to feel very welcome. Room was clean and comfy our. Breakfast delicious and we were set off with freshly baked rock buns. Good value and good location if you are walking the way.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple