“When the fries outshine the burger”

Aunt Bibby's Smokehouse and Saloon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Aunt Bibby's is a superb American restaurant,all our pit cooked BBQ is marinated for 48 hours in Aunt Bibby's original dry rub and slowly smoked overnight to achieve authentic, intense deep southern smoky flavour. Specialising in gourmet Burgers, Hot Dogs and Sandwiches.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First visit back here in a few years was left feeling disappointed burger looked a little Boring as though I’d done this at home lettuce and tomatoes made the lacklustre bread bun cold and soft abd stodgy and the burgers where itching for a pinch of salt and pepper just to wake it up ,very sparse on the pulled beef , fries where nice however , the fat cow burger needs beefing up dramatically, will think again before returning

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been to Aunt Bibby's several times and i'll be honest, I had begun to get put off as the food was under par. But recently, I don't know what difference they've made but it's right back up to it's best.
My boyfriend and I ordered take away recently and I was a bit dubious. But my Fat Cow burger was a-mazing! I always order burnt ends if I'm going in and I am dying to know when they will add Texas toast to their takeaway menu.
I would very very much recommend

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was expecting something special after reviews but this place didnt produce anything special... we had to send back cold corn cobs and the shredded brisket was not shredded but sliced tough beef! They did give us free drinks because of this but tbh I won’t be rushing back...

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered the buger, chips and beer takeaway meal and went to pick it up. It was absolutely beautiful. I would definately recommend this restaurant. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

There was a party of 8 of us mainly teenagers and it was a perfect venue. It was my daughters 14th birthday and it was just what we wanted . Good atmosphere with plenty of people in even for a Thursday night. Service was excellent throughout and the added touch of a free non alcoholic cocktail and pudding for the birthday girl was much appreciated . Food was good and plentiful and the kids loved it and reasonable prices too . Wanting somewhere different with teens to the normal pizza houses , Frankie & Bennys etc , well I would definitely recommend here