All reviews nearby shopping centre car park police station room was clean princess quay great budget hotel central location rooms are basic extra pillows budget hotels what it says on the tin short stay all you can eat reception staff night's sleep buffet breakfast double room
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I returned to Hull with my little dog on a short stay been two years since been here staff remembered me greeted me and my little dog this hotel is home from home the staff make this hotel more than a budget hotel, Its quiet its very clean they always sort me out with a room close to reception as I bring my dog with me . Rooms always lovely I feel like this hotel has great prices some times can be bit pricey but that depends usually I get it for very cheap . Its close to food places and shopping . This hotel is one of my fave Ibis Hotels nothing is too much trouble for there guests . I have and I will always stay here when In Hull . Train station 5 mins walk also.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
IbisHullManager, General Manager at Ibis Hull, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Philip Woods

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Check in was smooth all the staff were friendly and helpful.. The rooms are good value. Our bedroom was a little dusty but the bathroom was clean. Overall I;m happy with my stay and would got back. The location is good for parking and for the train station. It is close to the marina and easy walk to Hull Old Town

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Susan,

Philip Woods

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised at the comfortable room. All the usual fittings and fixtures plus hairdryer, tea and coffee. Memory foam mattress, extra pillows, controllable air con and heater etc. Powerful shower in a well designed wet room. Made the mistake of not staying for their breakfast at a sensible price and foolishly went to a nearby Wetherspoons that was full of ill-mannered customers....we live and learn!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
IbisHullManager, General Manager at Ibis Hull, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Paul,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff and really good bar breakfast is amazing and would recommend it good meal for tea time really nice atmosphere to be in when eating meal there is computer for any one to use the internet and all staff are very nice and it cheap price for few night not bad for night away or not just going with friends would highly recommend it to any one looking for cheap but nice hotel isbis is the one

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
IbisHullManager, General Manager at Ibis Hull, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel for the location and it worked well for us. A warm welcome on arrival, helpful staff and information. Booked breakfast for both days and enjoyed a varied selection of hot and cold foods including delicious fruit salad, ham and cheese. Room was spotless and comfortable. The only recommendation would be to ask for a quiet room as the road is quite busy at times but the locating is super so a small price to pay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple