“12th Birthday Celebration”
Review of Hull Blast

Hull Blast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hull Blast is Yorkshire's first indoor interactive foam dart battle arena. Battle through 3 different exciting zones, competing to be the ultimate champion!! Fun for all the family. Party packages, team building and corporate events also available. Suitable for children aged 6 and over.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My son chose to come here for his 12th birthday so there were 7 lads altogether. Their guide, Jasmine is simply lovely, really helpful to me and great with the boys, thank you Jasmine. All the boys had a fabulous time and enjoyed burgers, hotdogs etc afterwards. All staff were really friendly and didn't mind at all when the boys were a little excitable.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"children"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We held our football presentation here with 10 7 yr olds. Great place with very friendly and helpful staff.
The rooms have been created brilliantly and the kids loved it!
Great value for money, an hours play and food, which was plenty and a good variety!
I will definitely be recommending Hull Blast.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Good fun, helpful staff, opportunity to make the games as fun packed as you like, brings the inner child out in you. I would go again.
The only negative is the lack of a secure area to lock up your belongings.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I took my son (12) and we had loads of fun. It wasn’t very busy but our ‘guide’ Danny was enthusiastic and helped us through each level. I’m not sure who had more fun me or my boy! Great facilities and all the staff were really helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We held our sons 7th birthday party here recently and it was fantastic. He gave it 1000/100 so it has to be good! Everyone had a brilliant time, and a good cafe for the grown ups while the kids play. Although you can’t see them in the first “target” room you can watch them in the other two areas. Good food afterwards (hot dogs, burgers, pizza and crisps). Perfect party food.