“Classy Keftedes”
Review of The Greek Arch

The Greek Arch
Ranked #34 of 212 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Description: Authentic rustic and traditional Greek Taverna overlooking the Ramsgate Royal Harbour
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Pretty new to Greek/Cypriot cuisine. This place had been recommended to me by a couple of friends.

First impression was positive. The menu was clear and concise, the tables clean, etc.

I ordered the Keftedes (meatballs). I was expecting a meal that'd leave a bit of room in my stomach, but actually it was filling. Whilst it took a while to arrive (the chef was making a fresh batch, so I didn't mind the wait knowing I'd be eating the first of the batch), it was really delicious, served with salad, a small basket of chips and a pitta.

Was very satisfied with the meal, and the service, and I'll definitely be going back!

1  Thank JohnMM86
Nancy K, Owner at The Greek Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hi John

Really pleased that you enjoyed our koftedes.
Thank you for your wonderful review and custom.
We thoroughly look forward to welcoming you all again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The worst food I have ever not eaten. Completely ruined my Grandson's 21st. Most of the food was left uneaten. It was so embarrassing. If my husband had been there he would have given them the bill back and walked out! And he didn't pay for rubbish food. X

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Jean H

Dear Jean

I am very sorry to read your review.
I find it difficult to understand that you did not approach me at the time.
Nonetheless I apologise and hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove otherwise on another occasion.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First came to this restaurant on a girls night out. It was amazing, fresh homemade food great atmosphere and lovely Nancy the owner. I have been back many times and always have the mezze, the food is fresh, lots of variety and lots of it.
The mezze is always slightly different each time but always very good. Highly recommend good home cooked authentic Greek food. The best outside of Cyprus

1  Thank RosariaKent

Hi there

What a wonderful review.
We are thoroughly delighted that you enjoyed your time and very pleased that you have shared your experience with others.

Wishing you all well

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The Greek Arch is right by the harbour so you can sit and watch the boats and the world go by while enjoying great food and excellent service. The menu includes a selection for vegans, and the food is healthy and tasty.

2  Thank Elizabeth E

Hi Elizabeth

Thank you so kindly for visiting the Greek arch and taking the time to share your experience with others.
We thoroughly look forward to welcoming you all again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had lunch here (Sharing Meze) which was great value, the food seemed never ending so much so we couldn't eat it all which is always annoying when the food has been so good. We'd come here again and our 2 year old loved it as she ate her body weight in Houmous, olives & pittas.

2  Thank MistleyAndrew

Hi Andrew

We are thoroughly delighted that your family enjoyed the dining experience with us. Thank you for your wonderful review and custom.
Kindest regards to you all
Nancy