“Frozen Pizza... literally”

Ranked #9 of 177 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome and benvenuti to Dover's longest going family run restaurant.Dino's traditional Italian Restaurant is tucked away in Dover's most sought after street right in the heart of the town.The restaurant has been established since 1977 and is a firm favorite among those craving for authentically prepared traditional Italian cuisine the way only mama can produce.If you fancy a genuine Italian meal and excellent value then please check out our very tempting menu on our website.We look forward to cooking for you soon. Grazie e Buon appetito
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place looks nice and authentic and maybe sometimes it is but when my friends and I were here for a quick bite they literally served us FROZEN pizza! My friend's gnocchi was still cold. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dinos is an authentic Italian restaurant in Dover. We were a party of 11 for a birthday meal for my partner. The food was delicious, I had whitebait for starter and pasta verde for main. Everyone enjoyed their food and the final bill was very reasonable. I forgot to bring candles for the birthday cake and the owner kindly supplied some at the last minute.

Mama came out to say hello to all the diners which was really nice. I would definitely go back again, and would highly recommend.

3  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited this cozy little restaurant on a short stay in Dover - it was a great experience!
The owner Angelo and his (I presume) wife make you feel especially welcome and prepare absolutely delicious, honest-to-goodness italian dishes with quality ingredients.
As an italian, I was surprised to find a REAL Carbonara so far from home!
Wine selection is brilliant, and desserts were lovely too. Very honest prices, too.
All in all, highly recommended! We will be back!

3  Thank Matteo R
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very good evening tridiagonal Italian food that was to die for, took me a while to decide the menu was so good, the family that owns the restaurant were brilliant as for the chef was a lovely lady and still going strong, if you haven't been you must go

5  Thank rachel g
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with some friends for a birthday meal. The service was amazing and very comical. I had the fillet steak and it was the best I’ve ever tasted in England, it’s just as good as the food in Italy and brought back very happy memories. The Chef came to check on our meals and she was wonderful. Will definitely be back.

4  Thank Alison J