“Great fun”
Review of The Cherry Tree

The Cherry Tree
Ranked #23 of 59 Nightlife in Canterbury
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Had a really fantastic evening in here the cherry tree last Saturday. The manager who has a beard was very attentive towards me and all of my nursing student friends and the locals were really interesting. This seems to be a pretty unique place b in Canterbury, it has its own character and identity and is an unashamed fun watering hole. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely place, quiet and relaxed. Funny staff and a good selection of ales. Happy times to be had here that is for sure.

1  Thank Leigh T
Beard M, Manager at The Cherry Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thanks for the review Leigh! It's true, we do sometimes have a laugh. Sometimes.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I stopped in here while my wife was busy shopping in Canterbury town centre and had a fantastically peaceful hour. I would have dearly like to have had something to eat there as well but the kitchen seemed to close very early and only seemed to be available for lunchtimes? A real shame that it didn't appear to have WiFi as part of the facilities as the phone signal round there was virtually non existent.

1  Thank Gary H
Beard M, Manager at The Cherry Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you for your review, Gary. We appreciate the positive feedback and now have free wifi for our customers. We close the kitchen at 3 due to the pub being so small, meals in the evening would take up valuable drinking space!

Hopefully see you next time the wife goes shopping!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Sadly I haven't eaten here yet however we cam here for my birthday night out. The drinks are very reasonable and their signature cocktail is amazing. Staff are very friendly and the recent refurbish looks great.

Thank you for the Review Sarah!

Glad that you enjoyed the pig cocktail, and that you enjoyed your birthday at the Cherry. We will see you again for next years birthday.