“A great central location to explore Canterbury...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RightSide...
Georgetown, Texas
“A great central location to explore Canterbury and SE England.”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The "Penthouse" was an excellent location for us. The Brits might even call it "brilliant". We did little cooking but the kitchen was fully equipped. The view off the small but usable balcony on the east side of the flat gave a clear view of Canterbury Cathedral and the yards and gardens below. We came in by train from Dover after completing a two week Holland America cruise. We used both train stations and the bus terminal and found all to be easy walks from the flat.

Canterbury is a great hub-destination with many wonderful restaurants and nearby points of interest such as Dover Castle and local gardens. My wife directs a large chorus in the Texas and found the Evensong at the Cathedral to be especially exceptional due to the unparalleled acoustics and quality of the singers. "Agnes Dei" by Samuel Barber sung by the Choir of Canterbury Cathedral should be on everyone's bucket list.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Edd42007
“Comfortable Flat in an Excellent Location”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

My fiancée and I visited Canterbury as tourists to explore the town's attractions. Our requirements were to be self catering and within easy reach of the city centre. The location of this flat looked excellent so we gave it a chance. A few hours before arrival we needed to phone the owner because the access email had not arrived, but he was most helpful and sent another copy within 10 minutes. We drove to the city and paid for a local car-park - the only downside of the whole experience - before easily locating the flat. Positionally, it's great, being under a minute from the nearest shops in the centre. Inside, all the rooms were well decorated and clean. The kitchen had all amenities (oven, coffee pot, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine) and a good selection of utensils. This joined on to lounge/dining space to form one "living" room. The bathroom has an excellent shower with a giant shower-head. And the bedroom was comfortable and reasonably dark at night (unlike some curtains nowadays). I think I just-once heard people walking past outside before 11PM ... but at night I was not woken by any noise. Overall I would very much recommend this flat as ideal for 2 people to stay. I can see four people being possible, though not having examined the sofa bed I cannot provide a full review. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing