“Very good”
Review of Lebanese Kitchen

Lebanese Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 356 Restaurants in St Albans
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Always good when I've got it, collection and cash only though.. but the quality of the food makes up for it.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

A great place to eat if you fancy an authentic Lebanese meal. Staff are friendly and the menu is well priced. Will be going back again and telling others to try it out.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Stopped here on our way to London. Looked at Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. So glad we did - if you are looking for extremely tasty food at a good price, look no further. Although we live in Bedford, we will make the effort to return.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Decided to visit after reading the positive reviews here. And so very glad we did. Midweek visit arrived early at about 6.30pm and the place was not busy, but it filled up as we ate our meal. Can imagine it will be busy at the weekend.

Fancied a bit of everything so ordered the mixed starter for two. Didn't take long to arrive and oh my it looked good, and tasted even better. It was fresh and very tasty. A large portion of houmus drizzled with olive oil. Grilled haloumi, falafel, dolmades, spiced potatoes, flat bread and some salad. Highly recommended.

For mains, myself and the wife went for the special mixed grill and my daughter the chicken shewerma sandwich. Again when it arrived the presentation was spot on. A good selection of freshly cooked meats served with fresh salad, rice and fries. Daughters sandwich came with a little salad on the side.

The mixed grill was really good. Perfectly cooked from the grill. And way too much for us to finish.

My daughter can be a fussy eater but she finished every bit of the chicken shewerma, and said she enjoyed every bit.

Ordered a couple of cokes and a Fanta which was served in the can, with a straw.

Total cost including tip was around £35 or thereabouts.

The restaurant itself is basic. More of a diner/cafe than a standard restaurant. But it was spotlessly clean and warm. The service was polite and unobtrusive.

Overall the whole experience was excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending the restaurant. Will 100% be returning ourselves very soon.

1  Thank 1964stuart
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had 17 at home for late lunch on Saturday and Mohamed at Lebanese Kitchen provided the best Lebanese banquet we could have asked for.
There was plenty of food to go round, the highlights of the starters were the Kebbeh Shammeh and the Mutabel and no surprises that the hummus, falafel and salads were also fresh and delicious. The mixed grill, which I’ve had before, was fantastic, in particular the lamb chops (I must find out what their special spice mix is) and chicken. Their rice is also fabulous and would choose this over the chips any day.
The cost for 17 people worked out about £11 a head which is very reasonable and allowed me time with family and not stuck in the kitchen. The Lebanese 2006 Chateau Musar Hochar Pere et Fils my brother brought over perfected the meal!