“Lovely little Cafe”

Ranked #15 of 254 Restaurants in Hereford
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Locally sourced home-cooked food served in stunningly re-ordered medieval church. Also Illy coffee and home-made cakes.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you fancy having a nice break for refreshments in a lovely old church, then you will like this place. They can provide you with some nice snacks & drinks etc all for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I was astonished to have a 60p gluten free supplement added to my bill today! I had a salad lunch and a GF roll which as far as I can tell didn't cause anyone any extra work or trouble, I have written to the manager to query this but if the explanation isn't reasonable I'm afraid they will have lost a customer.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We were initially attracted by a craft fair and then realised there was a stylish café incorporated. Café @ All Saints is a very unusual café in a unique location. ‘All Saints’ refers to the church and is run by food writer and restaurateur Bill Sewell.

Bill Sewell served us a cream tea and filter coffee, so more than just a name, his book is also available to purchase – all very good.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We followed a friend's recommendation and popped in for lunch on a cold May day. Although it was late on most things were still on the menu and we had a delicious filling meal. The staff were v nice too.

My only negative comment would be that I thought the prices were on the high side for what is after all a cafe.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Looking forward to a quick lunch, after being a regular visitor some years ago, I went to the Cafe All Saints. What a disappointment. My mozzarella, tomato and pesto sandwich had great dollops of pesto combined with thickly spread butter. Disgusting! The roll was really chewy and the bit I ate required a knife and fork! This was after I ordered an Americano with milk (assuming that the latter would come separately) to be handed, as what can only be described, an anaemic latte. In fairness they changed it to an Americano with the milk served separately. Why didn't this happen in the first place? Staff seem totally disinterested and spend time flirting with each other across the counter, where the customers are supposed to stand. Zero atmosphere. It will be a long time before I return... if ever.

3  Thank lindafell