“Good place for a snack”

Marks & Spencer Cafe
Ranked #126 of 254 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you fancy a nice break & some good coffee & a snack then make your way to M & S. The staff there are very friendly, can get some tasty things there, all for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a bite to eat and a cuppa. We both decided to have a toasted sandwich. Unfortunately although hot the sandwiches were like savoury cakes. Not toasted but I would guess reheated in a microwave. One which was chicken and bacon was soggy, both were soft and limp and browned on one side. The taste of the cheese and ham was ok and plenty of flavour but not very palatable. Shame as the staff were really friendly.

1  Thank Sharon42016
Reviewed 18 April 2018

As expected. The cafe was clean, the food reasonably priced with good selection and the staff were, as always, pleasant

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Stopped here for some coffees and a bite to eat as subway had said they weren't doing the breakfast subs even though the signs and food was out, anyway we were pleased that was the case as we thought the staff were very friendly in marks and seemed to be run efficiently much better than subway and Debenhams cafe as well the food we had sausage bap and a sausage, onion, cheese toastie enjoyed them filled us up nicely, toilets clean and tidy could do with an escalator going down as well though,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

You would think such a presidious cafe would now accomodate more than gluten allergies. Especially when you can buy dairy free food in the food store.
There were 6 of us each wanting a cake and a hot drink, 5 were accomodated and one was left to sit at the table drinking water. I find this shameful in the 21st Century.
It is so easy to make a dairy free cake and biscuits. Even if they cannot be bothered to make them, they can order such delights from other vendors, I know this because I order them myself and take them with me so I can join in a very normal activity.
Wake up and move into the modern world where people such as myself can feel like they belong, rather than the fraks you make us feel.

2  Thank Tracy M