“Amazing!!! ”

Rib Ranch
Ranked #444 of 928 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

After a while of eating at the ranch today I revisited and it was still just as amazing as the last time, great food , great customer service and great prices, would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I have eaten twice at Rib Ranch in the last 3 months and the food is truly amazing. The half rack of ribs and fries is one of the best meals that you can get in Southampton. The customer service there is really good I would recommend anyone that's in the Southampton area to try this establishment. Adrian and his team are doing a really good job. I certainly will eat there again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Managed to pop in again for a meal as i was in the area.I can only say it was even better than last time.Food was pipping hot and lots of it.Just had to have the garlic bread again and was not disappointed as good as last time if not better.Went for the ribs just feel off the bone and the BBQ sauce is amazing.My friend had the American burger which was huge.Asked if we could leave off one lot of chips and salad and did not wont both(they come as part of the meal)this was no problem.They even took £2 off the bill because of this. Which was a nice surprise.With service like this will be back next time i am in portswood. Also spotted they now do orders over the phone or through just eat may be i will try that next time,

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Last year I visited this place and the ribs were the best I've ever tasted in a long time. Unfortunately this year I went into the river branch and I had an order or three months of ribs I was forced to purchase chips and side salad and coleslaw with each as this was compulsory, I did not wants the extras but had to pay anyway. The sauce covering the ribs was not the same as the sauce I had on them last year it just tasted of tangy tomato what a let down I'm very disappointed at these extras that you are obliged to pay for.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Absolutely disgusted with this place took 2and half hours to arrive hard burger soggy chips bad garlic bread not cooked would not advise anyone to eat here not for. 17 pound for 2 meals had more satisfaction from McDonald's not even no complimentary after ringing up and just saying sorry that's it no help what so ever bad customer cooperation my dog did not even eat the burger and turnt its nose up

1  Thank adamnewman1985